New Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StelSolari

Reaction score
I haven't been on this site for three years, but I'm back! Sadly, my Tama-Go that I had a few years ago died... so I'm looking to buy a new one. I haven't been caught up on which models are newest/best, etc., and I plan on ordering it from Amazon.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for one preferably less than $30. Going to college this year so I may not play it past summer but I'd like something to keep me busy in the meanwhile. Thanks! :)

As I also posted on your status, The ID L is a pretty nice one. I forgot to mention that it's also pretty low maintenance so you may be able to use it past the summer without too much of a worry. It really depends how busy your year gets.

I would recommend you to buy a P's, its in your price range and its the best you could ever get ^_^

It has an school option so your Tamagotchi will be on school while you are in college, it's also a lot less needy than any of the other color versions :p

I've heard the Tamagotchi P's are really good, though I don't own one myself. If you're looking for an older model, I recommend a v4 or v6. Angelgotchi is supposedly really good too.

As for a colour version, I would suggest the iD L, but the P's is more within your price range.

If you want a connection-era Tamagotchi, I would go with either the V4 or V4.5. Both of those have lots of neat features, including where your Tamagotchi can go to school, get one of various jobs, that sort of thing. All connection Tamas can be put on pause as well. V1 through V3 connection Tamagotchis are very basic, whereas I find running the V5 and V6 to be a chore. They are both very unique, but quite complicated in my opinion.

If you're looking for a low maintenance Tamagotchi, I would shy away from models from the '90s, with the exception of the Angelgotchi. Vintages can be horribly needy as compared to more modern Tamas, but the Angelgotchi isn't. As Shryuni said, it is really good :)

As I also posted on your status, The ID L is a pretty nice one. I forgot to mention that it's also pretty low maintenance so you may be able to use it past the summer without too much of a worry. It really depends how busy your year gets.
Thanks for your suggestion! I've always wanted an ID L but the price range is a little iffy. I'll definitely look into it though, since it looks really nice :)

I would recommend you to buy a P's, its in your price range and its the best you could ever get ^_^

It has an school option so your Tamagotchi will be on school while you are in college, it's also a lot less needy than any of the other color versions :p
There's a school option now? That sounds really optimal, haha! And the price range looks nice. Thank you for your suggestions :D

I've heard the Tamagotchi P's are really good, though I don't own one myself. If you're looking for an older model, I recommend a v4 or v6. Angelgotchi is supposedly really good too.
I've never heard of Angelgotchi before -- is that an old model? I just looked it up on Amazon and they're not selling any :( I was hoping to get a newer model so it looks like the P sounds pretty good. Thanks for your suggestions!

As for a colour version, I would suggest the iD L, but the P's is more within your price range.

If you want a connection-era Tamagotchi, I would go with either the V4 or V4.5. Both of those have lots of neat features, including where your Tamagotchi can go to school, get one of various jobs, that sort of thing. All connection Tamas can be put on pause as well. V1 through V3 connection Tamagotchis are very basic, whereas I find running the V5 and V6 to be a chore. They are both very unique, but quite complicated in my opinion.

If you're looking for a low maintenance Tamagotchi, I would shy away from models from the '90s, with the exception of the Angelgotchi. Vintages can be horribly needy as compared to more modern Tamas, but the Angelgotchi isn't. As Shryuni said, it is really good :)
I remember when I used to have a 4.5 as a kid. Never had the 5 and 6's -- those kinda confused me, haha. Looks like P might be a good option. Thanks! :)

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should get a tamagotchi id, idl e, idl princess spacy , or the P's.

Even though I could settle for a Japanese version I'm afraid I might get frustrated with it. my other P's had worn out after 3 years so what should I do?

plz help!!!:-(:-(:':)'( :eek: :O:O:O:O;-);-);-):-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back