Genjintch: Getting bad care characters through good care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
Okay, I know that the Genjintch is likely the highest maintenance Tamagotchi created, and it is quite difficult to care for, but the last time I ran it, I tried to go for Dotetchi. I think I took pretty good of it; I made sure to fill up its hearts before it got sick, although it only did once. I know its weight reached 99 キロ (kiro) though. I also filled the evolution meter up to halfway.

In the end, I ended up with Ukitchi. How come I ended up with him after that?

Halfway in the evolution meter is not enough to get Dotetchi, I believe you need to get the evolution to got a bit more than halfway to get him :p

Also I don't think weight is too important from my experiences with the Genjintch, but it probably has something to do with the secret evolutions xD

So maybe the evolution bar is what affects how the Genjintch grows. That's pretty useful to know, considering that otherwise it'd be quite hard to get good characters because it's really high maintenance. So as far as I know, characters which are good care, like Dotetchi require the meter to be over 50%, whereas bad care characters like Ukitchi require the meter to be at or below 50%, and Genjin Garutchi requires the meter to be at 50%. Ibatchi and Dogutchi require it at 100%, and Gaikotchi requires it at 0%. Correct me if I've gotten anything wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly believe the evolution meter is the most important thing in the Genjintch, I've gotten both Dotetchi and Ukitchi with pretty high weight before, so the weight can't be too important xD

I don't know till what point care is important though, whenever I try to give my Genjintch bad care but keep the evolution meter up I end up killin it :p

Oh I had no idea how to get the extra characters, thank you so much for telling! :D

I've had Ibatchi getting a 100% evolution, but Hanitchi didn't evolve into Dogutchi when I had her evolution at 100%, maybe it has to be done within a certain amount of time, I should try get her again sometime soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back