Should I buy the new Dream Town or another P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lanayasha

Reaction score
I haven't used a Tamagotchi in a while, and I decided to put batteries in my P's last week. I forgot how much I love it! It's my only color Tamagotchi and all of the features are so great. I really wanted to buy another P's to connect with mine until I saw the new TMGC Friends Dream Town.... I can't really afford to buy both right now, so I thought I'd post here since I know some of you own Dream Town and could tell me a little more about it.

side note: I never bothered to buy the original Friends. I feel like the Dream Town would be more worth it than the original because of the new features and stuff.

Thanks!

I am in the exact same situation as you are, I also want to buy one of them but don't know which one :(

I love my P's a lot and the connection options are all amazing, but I got to try my BF's Dream Town and I also loved it, they are both around the same price so it's a really hard choice :angry:

Dream Town is extremely fun, you should definitely get it if you have the chance ^^ I was also trying to decide between it and another P's, and I don't regret my choice at all.

I think I'm going to get the Dream Town. Aren't they being sold at Hot Topic? That way it'll be easier for me to buy anyway and no waiting for international shipping <3 Hopefully someday I'll get another P's, though! Thanks you guys :)

I think you should get a tmgc dream town. Even though I don't own a p's. the dream town is pretty cool not in colirwith yumex tv and other stuff but at the sacrifice of a colored screen. so I think you should get a p's but the only downside is that you have to wait, shipping and all that stuff

But I don't really know anymore

Because hearing my own reasoning made me undesisive

;) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back