Can't scare the polar bear in tamagotchi ocean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralv

Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi ocean. The polar bear has come to visit my tama 3 times. The first time I just hit the tamagotchi case slightly and it went away. The other two times, I hit the case but it didn't go away. I know there is another option (going through the icons and scare it away) but I was wondering if is there any other physical way to scare the polar bear away? can I just tap the screen (does it work?)? is there any video-guide on how to scare it? please, help me, I'm kind of lost.

If I remember correctly, you have to first select the sixth icon on the screen (the hands icon) and then tap on the case to scare it off. Also, you may have to hit the case repeatedly until the bear goes away. If your Ocean is anything like mine, the motion sensor is probably a little spotty -__-;

They should have put a sound sensor in the Ocean like they did in the Tamagotchi Angel IMO, that way you could just holler at it XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back