Tamagotchi 4U - odd screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacie

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk,

I've gotten myself a Tamagotchi 4U a month ago and so far have had no problems with it (thanks to the amazing guides from this forum), but today I started raising a new tamagotchi, I was taking care of it and so on, until I went to play the bowling game for some money and extra happiness for the toddler. Played two games, everything was going fine, then this screen came up:
a4a1099a02.jpg

I tried putting the image through some japanese OCRs to try and get a text translation, but nothing i tried so far produced any understandable translation.
I cannot do anything on my 4U right now, this screen is staying permanently, and pressing any button doesn't dismiss it.
If anyone knows what it means and could tell me I would be very grateful!

It means the batteries are dead. Put in new batteries and once you have done so, be sure to select to top option to continue your progress. :)

Whoops. Seems obvious now, hahah.
Guess I focused more on how cute the lil guys are than what they actually are.
Thank you very much, I'm glad I won't lose progress!

Oh, almost forgot! You can save power by adjusting the brightness to a low setting and turning off the sound (though I'd rather you keep it on, because your Tamagotchi could be calling). That way, the batteries you use will last longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back