Does anybody still run their Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hey!

It's Sakura here, and it's been a fair while since i have played with my beloved Tamagotchi. I recently just got back into them, and i'm just curious... does anyone on here still run the Tama-Go? Or even the Music Star or any of the connection versions? I'm just wondering, because i feel like nobody runs them now that new and cooler models of tamagotchi have been released.

I'm running my Tama-Go right this moment and i love it dearly! If you are running a Tama-Go or a Connection Version, tell me! I would love to know, so i don't feel like the only one!!!

Sakura. :wub:

Yay!

Good to know that people are still enjoying the older versions! I'm going to be starting up my Music Star and maybe my v4 soon, pretty excited! :lol: ^_^

Mine is still running. I also have a running P1, Angel, and Music Star. The only ones I do not have running are my Dream Town Friends and P2.

I'm planning on running one of my Tama-Go's soon! I'm looking into buying some new figurines on Amazon also to make it even more fun x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back