Sakura's Wonderful World of Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk!

WOW, it sure has been a while since I have been on this website!! I have missed everyone here so much! I am indeed back into playing with Tamagotchi and I am so excited! I have some things I would like to say before I get started with my first post!

1. I am running my Pink Wave 2 Tama-Go right now! I have been running it for about a week now, and everything has been going wonderfully so far! :blink:
  2. I really wish I could find my really super old Log that I was so proud of... but I haven't been able to recover it, so unfortunately as much as I wanted too, I cannot continue posting in that Log! It really bums me out because I was so proud of it.... :( But oh well, time for a fresh start! If anyone remembers that Log from wayy back, comment down below!!
  3. I am enabling comments in this Log! I think it will be a fun way to interact with anyone who reads this, and get constructive criticism on my Log!
  4. There won't be any images for right now, but I'm working on it, I promise!! :furawatchi:
OK, now that we have covered the boring stuff, let's kick off this first ever post on my new Log by telling you guys a bit about my wonderful little Tama-Go!

Right now I have an adorable little Kikitchi!! I decided to call him Teddy or Ted for short! He is only on 1st Gen because I decided to restart my Gozarutchi that I had previously since I wanted to try for a better character! My goal for Ted was to get him to become a Kuchipatchi, but unfortunately that didn't happen... but there's always next time right! So here are Teddy's current Stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 23LBS

Training: FULL

Friendship Hearts: ♥♥♥♥♥ (There are 6 friendship hearts in total, I currently have 5 filled.)

GP: 11310 (Feeling rich!)

So Teddy is quite a happy and healthy little Kikitchi right now! I'm really excited for him to be mating pretty soon! It will either be tomorrow of Friday!

OK, I will keep you guys updated on what goes on with little Teddy every other day! Hope you guys enjoy my new and improved Log, and don't forget to leave your comments down below! OK, Byeee!

Love: Sakura-San123 :wub:

Good Morning!

Updating today, because I have some exciting news! I woke up pretty early this morning, just so that I could be awake when Teddy gets up at around 8am. I woke up at 8:30am and noticed that he needed feeding and wanted to play a game. So I fed him cereal for breakfast and we played one of my favourite games, shape shooter on the Ringotchi Figure.

It was a couple of hours later before I checked him again. I was going to take him to the park, when i noticed that he had turned 6 years old and the Date Place was open! I got really excited and immediately took him over there to find his true love! This is where I really wish I had taken pictures, but I didn't have a camera on me at the time!

Anyways, Teddy was extremely nervous as he waited for the first girl too appear. And too my surprise and excitement, it was a Makiko!!! Makiko is one of my favourite characters ever, so of course I immediately accepted her! Teddy fell in love with her instantly, and bought her back to his place. Now they are bouncing happily about on the screen, and I'm waiting patiently for them to have a baby! Hoping for a girl, because i really want to try for a Memetchi! ^_^ ^_^

So, this morning was quite eventful! Now for Teddy's Stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Weight: 21LBS

Friendship Hearts: ♥♥♥♥♥♥

GP: 12030

After Teddy had mated, I also quickly took him to the shop so we could get some food, since we had so much GP! :D

Yay, that was a exciting post! OK, talk to you guys either tomorrow or Saturday!

Hello Everyone!

It's a very gloomy and wet Friday afternoon, and I have just returned from my morning shift at my new job. (I work at a Kennel for anyone wondering :D ).

I decided to be a daredevil and leave Teddy and his wife Makiko unpaused, who by the way I have decided to give a name, so she will now be called Tiffany. :p Teddy and Tiffany were completely fine throughout the 3-4 hours that I was working, because I made sure their hungry and happy hearts were all full before I left. I only managed to check on them once, during the entire time, and they had only lost a couple of hungry hearts, so I quickly filled those with sushi. :D

Once I arrived home, I played a quick game of shape shooter with Teddy on my Ringotchi figure. Then I took Teddy to the park, but unfortunately nobody was there.

OK, here are Teddy's current Stats:

Friendship Hearts: ♥♥♥♥♥

GP: 14830

I'm stilling waiting on Teddy and Tiffany to have their baby!

In other news, I finally managed to get some CR2032 batteries! So, later on today I think I'm going to start up either my Music Star or my V4! I haven't quite decided yet... I'm leaning more towards my v4 though. Anyway, I will make another update later on tonight and let you guys know my decision! But for right now, I'm going to settle down in bed and watch some Harry Potter. :blink: Talk to you all later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Hey!

So, exciting news concerning starting a new tamagotchi. I hunted around for my new battery that I bought the other day, and then had the tough decision of choosing which version to start up! At first, I immediately wanted to put the battery in my Music Star because I have really missed running that version. But then, my v4 caught my attention, and I couldn't say no to it, so I popped the battery in the back and hit reset. I decided, that like with my Tama-Go, I wanted to start fresh.

I set the time and date and my Birthday/Username, and waited patiently for my new baby to hatch. I got super excited when the egg hatched into a girl! I had already chosen the name for her, which is Mia. So little Mia was bought into this world at 3:09PM this afternoon. I have also already decided that I want Mia to become a Mimitchi! That is my goal for now at least. If not a Mimitchi, then maybe a Violetchi or Memetchi!

I took my best care possible of little Mia for that hour. I got a couple of care misses because I was busy with other things as well. But it all paid off, because after the hour, little Mia evolved into a Mizatumatchi! My favourite toddler on the v4! Not long after she evolved, we received our pre-school mail! So Mia is now in pre-school and I have already taken her once today, and she sang a cute little song with her teacher.

Soooo, here are Mia's Stats!

Weight: 11LBS

Training: ||| (I need to work on that!)

Smart Points: 13

Style Points: 5

Social Points: 7

GP: 1520

As for Teddy and Tiffany, all is well with them. Since it's just gone 6:30PM, they are currently having their bath, which I think is one of the cutest animations on the Tama-Go! Other than that, nothing exciting has happened too them. I'm guessing they will have their baby tomorrow, so I'm pumped for that! Still hoping for a baby girl.

OH, also this afternoon, to kill boredom I actually made my first custom faceplate for my Tama-Go! I'm so proud of it, and wish I had a picture to show you guys! There are tons of tutorials on how to do this all over the internet, and on TamaTalk itself. When I start posting pictures on here, I will be sure to show you guys my new little faceplate, it's adorable!

Thanks for tuning in, see you all tomorrow!

Good Afternoon Tamatalkers!

Hello and Happy Saturday!

Today has been an exciting day for Teddy and Tiffany. You can probably already guess why! This morning when I woke up at around 8:30 like I do every morning to check on my tamas, I noticed that Teddy and Tiffany had a adorable little baby girl bouncing around between them!! My wish came true, and Teddy and Tiffany had a baby girl! I'm so excited to try to get her to turn into a Memetchi when Teddy and Tiffany leave! I have already decided that I am going to name the baby Mika. Just because I really like that name. :D

So little Mika has been welcomed into this world today, and she's super cute! I have already taken Teddy to Chamametchi's Toy Shop and bought Mika some toys! I bought her the rocking horse and the slide for now. When her parents leave her, I will most likely spoil her and buy her more. ;) .

After I purchased the rocking horse, I let the little family play with it. It was the cutest thing ever, Teddy sat on the rocking horse itself, and little baby Mika climbed up onto the head, while Tiffany watched them. It was the cutest animation ever! And their first family bonding ^_^

Other than that, the little family have been very quiet. Hardly needing any attention, which is nice. So, here's Teddy's Stats:

Weight: 25LBS

GP: 12630

As for miss Mia, she has been quite needy today. I took her to Pre-School when I woke up, and it seems that her and her teacher weren't getting along too well today. After that, she came home and I played some Mimic with her to keep her happy and fed her a omelette I had bought from the shop.

She also beeped for no reason, so I gave her a time out which earned us another training bar! We are still quite far from it been full, but I aim to have it full before she evolves into an adult! We have also recieved a fair amount of stuff in the mail today, which included:

200GP from the Gotchi King

A Pencil

A Spade

A heart

The robber came and took away 100GP... booooooo. -_-

And finally another 200GP from the Gotchi King.

So we have been spoiled rotten from the mail today! Which seemed to make little Mia happy.

And finally, here are Mia's Stats:

Weight: 12LBS

Training: ||||

Smart Points: 15

Style Points: 11

Social Points: 18

GP: 2455

Mia is also due to evolve into a teen at some stage today, so I will be back with another update when that happens!

See you all soon!

Hello!

Quick update to let you all know that at around 3:08PM this afternoon, Mia evolved into an Ichigotchi!! One of my favourite characters! I'm so glad about this, because now I can try to get her to become either Memetchi, Violetchi or maybe even a Makiko if I worked extra hard on her style points... Hmmm, we shall see.

She also left Pre-School not long after she became a teen, and went on into normal School. I selected the second teacher, the one that looks like a sun and raises Style points...I can't for the life of me remember what she is called :p

And right now, little Mia is currently taking a bath and she looks soo cute!! :ichigotchi:

Not much to report with my Tama-Go. Everything is good there. I have played some games of Shoot the Bug with Teddy, because his happy hearts were getting low, but other than that, Teddy, Tiffany and baby Mika are splendid! I'm also working on making some more custom faceplates, because I have become addicted to making them, even though they take forever to cut out and fit onto the Tama-Go... :eek:

So, I shall see you guys tomorrow with some new updates!

Hey Hey!

I'm typing this update on my phone because i'm not at home, but I really wanted to make an update!

All has been wonderful with Teddy, Tiffany and baby Mika. I spoiled them and took them to Kuchipatchi's Chinese Restaurant for lunch! They had fried rice, it was really cute. Their first family outing!! :D

I have also played a ton of games with Teddy today including; long jumper, ping pong and shape shooter! We also connected the Chamametchi figure and Teddy and Tiffany took turns taking baby Mika down the slide, it was super cute!

Here are Teddy's Stats:

Hungry: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Weight: 25LBS

Friendship Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

GP: 7280

Also, forgot to mention, I purchased a new room decor as well! It cost 5000GP. :p

As for Mia, she has been doing great too. I have just been working on getting her skill points up. She received a heart and 200GP in the mail today. I'm still trying to get a Makiko but I don't know if its going to happen. So i will be just as happy with a Memetchi. :D

Mia's Stats:

Hungry: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Weight: 13LBS

Training: 1 bar away from full!

Smart Points: 23

Style: 26

Social Points: 26

GP: 3655

Excited to see what adult Mia turns into tomorrow!

Talk to you later!!

Love: Sakura-San123

Good Morning Tamatalk!

Usually, I wouldn't make a new update this early in the day, but I couldn't resist because exciting things have been happening with my Tama-Go in last few hours!

So, last night as I predicted, Teddy and Tiffany were ready to leave baby Mika. I didn't get round to watching them leave, I ended up going to bed. So Teddy and Tiffany have left Mika to look after herself, with my help of course :D I woke up this morning to find a poor baby Mika crying on the screen, wondering where her parents had gone. I cheered her up by playing a game of Ping Pong with her on my Violetchi figure and feeding her some pork and beans and noodles.Then, as usual, I did my best to take care of Mika and give her everything that she needed for the 1 hour that she's a baby. I feel like it went pretty well, we got a couple of training bars, and I managed to catch her needing the toilet almost every time! And after all that hard work, at 10:53AM, little Mika evolved into a Hoshitchi!

Oh, I also forgot to mention, that when Mika was still a baby, I inserted my Chamametchi figure and let her have some fun with the rocking horse, it was super cute. :blink:

So, here are Mika's current Stats:

Weight: 15LBS

Training: 3 bars... need to get that up more!

GP: 15180

My goals for little Mika at the moment are to get her to turn into Memetchi or Chamametchi... we will see how we go!

Mia has been fine dandy this morning. I have taken her to School already today and she selected the correct present with the star inside, so he gained 3 Style points. We have also received 200GP from the Gotchi King this morning, how kind of him! ^_^

I think Mia is due to turn into an adult later on today at around 3PM. Judging by her skill points, I'm guessing/hoping that she will be turning into a Memetchi! And if she does, I may try to get her to turn into a Makiko, but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, here are Mia's current Stats:

Age 2 years

Weight: 11LBS

Smart Points: 26

Style Points: 36

Social Points: 31

GP: 5365

I will most likely make a new update if she evolves later on today! :ichigotchi:

Thanks for reading, see you guys later!

Hi!!

Making a new post because of something SUPER exciting that just happened a few minutes ago! If you have been following this log the entire time, you probably already know what I'm about to say... *hint* it's to do with Mia!!!

This is the time when I wish I was taking pictures for this log! The only reason I'm not right now, is because I'm trying to find a decent camera to take them on, I have decided I want the pictures that go on this brand new log to be a lot better quality than the ones that were on my old log if you remember that one from a very long time ago. :p

ANYWAY, I'm rambling. Onto why I'm making this update. So, as I mentioned this morning, Mia was due to evolve today at around 3PM. So I have been waiting anxiously all day for that time to come. In the mean time, Mia and I played tons of games of Dance, Jumping Rope and Flags and we recieved a very generous amount of GP from the Gotchi King, 1100GP! This made little Mia very happy. Oh, and we also got make-up in the mail as well! Which I plan on letting Mia use before she gets mated and has a baby.

So, 3PM finally came around. And I made sure I had Mia with me at all times, so I wouldn't miss the magical sound that your tama makes when it is about to evolve. I heard the sound at around 3:08PM, gasped and grabbed Mia. I watched her anxiously and right before my eyes she turned into a beautiful MEMETCHI!!!! The character I wanted! Everything seems to be going perfectly for me with my v4 at the moment. :) :) :)

So Mia has only been a Memetchi for 20 minutes but I am already in love with her. It's going to be rather hard seeing her leave when she mates.... Alright, let's view Mia's Stats:

Happy: ♥♥♥

Weight: 24LBS

Smart Points: 26

Style Points: 38

Social Points: 35

GP: 7815

Yay, I'm so happy!! Can't wait for her job mail to come in the next day or so! :blink:

As for cute little Mika, she has been good. I really don't know what character she is going to end up as when she evolves into a adult, because I have had a few care misses with her now, and I feel like that's going to effect it quite a bit. I'm just hoping for at least a Ringotchi or Makiko, which are the okay care characters on the Tama-Go.

I have played a few more games of Long Jumper and Speed Runner with her. She seems to be a little overweight at the moment, so I'm trying to fix that. Nothing really exciting has happened with Mika today. Just trying to get her training bar up!

Mika's Stats:

Weight: 16LBS

Training: Still at 3 bars.... oops... :rolleyes:

GP: 16780

Also, scary thing happened earlier today... I was feeding Mika some hamburger because she was hungry, and then all of a sudden, her batteries died! I freaked out because I thought I didn't have any spare ones, and I didn't want to go without little Mika. Luckily my parents have some spare batteries in the kitchen that I was able to burrow! Phew, that was a close one! Really need to stock up on batteries the next time I'm out... :eek:

OK, this will most likely be my last post for today unless anything else exciting happens. See ya!

Hello There!

Some exciting things to be said in today's post! The first and most exciting thing is, I'm now going to start uploading pictures!! I'm so excited! Now you guys will get to see all of the things that Mika and Mia get up too!

Mia has been wonderful today. Very easy too look after, hasn't beeped at all much today. Here's a super cute picture of Mia!

I'm so obsessed with her. :D

We are still waiting on little Mia's work mail to come! I'm not sure if it's going to come today or tomorrow. But I'm excited to see what job she ends up with! In the mean time, I have still been taking her to School and earning her some more Style points. We did recieve a heart and a drumstick in the mail today though.. I always find it kind of funny when you get food in the mail hehe. ^_^ The robber also decided to pay a visit and steal 100GP... Mia and I were not happy about that. :mellow:

Also, today I decided to let Mia have a go at using the Pencil that the Gotchi King gave us in the mail ages ago. Here's a couple of pictures of that.

Super cute! Now for Mia's Stats:

Weight: 31LBS

Smart Points: 34

Style Points: 41

Social Points: 35

GP: 8215

Mia should be mating on Friday! I'm excited and sad at the same time, because it's going to be hard seeing Mia leave.. I have become very attached to her. :eek:

I have some exciting news concerning little Mika!! As I said in yesterday's post, Mika was due to evolve into a teen at around 11AM today, and she did!! She evolved into an adorable little Shelltchi!! Here's a picture.

Isn't she sweet? Also, you can see the cute room decor I purchased a while ago when Teddy and Tiffany were still around. :p

So, little Mika has been just as wonderful as Mia. She has been disciplined once already today for beeping for no reason, so I had to give her a time out and she earned 1 training bar. I have also caught her needing the toilet a couple of times today. We also played some games of Ping Pong on my Violetchi figure, because that's my favourite game right now! And, while we had the Violetchi figure on, I decided to let Mika play with an item that I bought for her last night, which was the Money Tree! Here's some pictures.

We didn't end up getting any GP, but Mika still had fun planting the tree!

Oh! Also, you may notice, that I have a custom faceplate on my Tama-Go right now. That's one of the two that I have printed out, here's the other one, this one is my favourite!

Yay! I have some more saved to my laptop, I just need to print and cut them out. :lol:

Lastly, here are Mika's Stats:

GP: 13460

OK, hope you all enjoyed my first picture post! I intend to keep this going for as long as I'm writing in this log! OK, catch you guys either later on today, or tomorrow!

Hey Lovelies!

Thought I would make one more quick update, because a couple of things have happened.

Firstly, like I thought, Mia recieved her job mail this afternoon. Ironically, not long after I finished and posted my first update today. I of course took pictures! So we first off tried for the job I really wanted Mia to get and that was the Fashion Designer job.

Unfortunately, they rejected her... which was sad, i was so sure we had enough skill points, but oh well onto the next one, which was the florist. I knew we weren't going to get this one, but I gave it a shot. Last but, not least we tried for the Banker job.

And it was a success! Mia is now working at the Gotchi Bank! I'm going to take her to her first day tomorrow. :p

Nothing has happened with Mika. She did take a bath at 6:30PM. And I wish I had snapped a picture of that, but I forgot too. -_- The only thing I wanted to mention with her, is that I printed off the other faceplates from my laptop! They are so cute!! There's only two of them, but I love them both and I think I'm going to use one of them next!

Here they are. I really love the Ichigotchi one, since Ichigotchi is one of my favourite characters. The other one with the pink has some of my other favourites on it as well, like Kuchipatchi and Lovelitchi and Chamametchi! Here's what they look like on my Tama-Go!

That was all. Just a little update. :D See you guys tomorrow!

Hi Hi!

How is everyone today? I'm very chilled and relaxed today. It's thunder storming outside right now, so I thought that's a perfect excuse for me to sit in bed and write in my log right? ;)

Let's start with Mia. Since she's now an adult, she is very quiet and doesn't require much attention. My goals of getting her to turn into a Makiko are pretty much gone, since she will be mating in a couple of days and I don't think I can get her skill points up enough. But oh well, there's always next time!

The only other news I have to do with Mia, is that I did take her to her first day of her job at the Gotchi Bank today! It was actually rather uneventful... the pictures will explain why.

So yes, as you can see, Mia arrived there and as soon as she did, Nazotchi came along and just gave her some GP and that was all... I always think that's kind of pointless when tama's first get a job, because they didn't even do any actual work. Nazotchi just pays them for showing up... hmmm. :nazotchi: Oh well, tomorrow if I will take her again and we might actually get to do some work! Also, i just want to quickly apologize for the quality of some of the pictures today. Since it's so gloomy and dark outside, I haven't been able to get the best lighting. Hopefully that improves in tomorrow's update!

That's all that has happened with Mia today so far, so here are her Stats:

Weight: 31LBS

Smart Points: 41

Style Points: 47

Social Points: 37

GP: 10215

We have also recieved mail today as usual. The stupid robber came again and took away 200GP... I don't like that robber, he's so evil! -_- -_-

Exciting news for little Mika! I predicted correctly yesterday, because at around 11AM this morning, little Mika evolved!!! She is now a sweet little Ringotchi!

She's so cute!! I'm not surprised I have ended up with Ringotchi, since there have been a few care misses and her training bar isn't even close to full. But that's OK, because now I can actually run the Bake Shop that is on the Ringotchi figure! Which I actually did not long after Mika evolved. Here are some cute pictures.

As you can see, we got a Kuchipatchi for one of our customers! He ordered a Jelly Roll, so Mika served it too him and watched him eat it, and it was all very cute. I waited a little bit to see if we would get any more customers, but no one else came, so Mika just closed her shop and returned home.

Also, feeling quite proud of myself, because for the first time ever since I have owned a Tama-Go, i finally won at the Shoot the Bug game! I was feeling quite proud and happy about that. I have never managed to win that game until today. I always thought it was so hard! So that was a cool little achievement. :D I have also played some more Ping Pong and some Shape Shooter with Mika while she was still a Shelltchi.

Alright, here's Mika's Stats:

Weight: 22LBS

Training: 7 bars... kind of sort of full. :rolleyes:

GP: 17490

I think either tomorrow or later on today, I might take Mika out and we can splurge on some new room decor since we have so much GP right now!! :p

OK, that's all for now. Might talk to you guys again tonight!

Good Evening!

Today's update will be quite short, with no pictures. I have been quite busy today, and I really haven't had time to look after or Mia and Mika, which I hate. But I didn't want to go without updating, so here we are!

Mika has been OK. Since I have been so busy, her happy and hungry hearts were quite low throughout the day. My time to play games and such with her has only been for the past couple of hours, so she is all happy and well now. I have played Speed Runner and Ping Pong and Long Jumper with her, so she is more than happy and has lost a fair amount of weight. I think she has forgiven me for neglecting her a bit today. :p

Other than that, I took Mika to the shop to buy some more food since we were running low. But that's all that has really happened with her today, so here are her Stats:

Age: She's still 0 years... I'm not too sure why.... :eek:

Weight: 22LBS

Training: Still at 7 bars. Haven't managed to raise them at all recently.

GP: 19790

Hoping she will age up tomorrow... I don't know why she is stuck on 0 years... maybe it's because I put her to sleep for a couple of hours this afternoon... hmmm. :eek:

Little Mia is great as well. She was feeling quite neglected like Mika as well I think. Luckily she didn't die on me, because there was a point during today where her happy and hungry hearts were practically empty. :mellow: But, don't worry I fixed it!

And yes, I did manage to take Mia to her proper first day at her job at the Gotchi Bank, and she did wonderful! Now I remember why I love the Bank job on the V4 so much. It's because the game you have to play is pretty much identical to the game Get on the v3, and I love that game! :D Anyways, we got 99 so we won and Mia was very happy about that. First day at her job was a success!

She's also recieved several things in the mail today. A fair amount of GP, a heart, a chest (which I'm going to open tomorrow and take pics!). So Mia has been quite spoiled today.

Now for Mia's Stats:

Weight: 33LBS

Smart Points: 62

Style Points: 49

Social Points: 39

GP: 11805

Mia is due to mate tomorrow!! I'm pretty excited about that, and I will be sure to take pictures!

OK, that's all for today. Sorry about the no pictures thing. But I promise there will be heaps tomorrow!!!

Hello!

Got some exciting news concerning Mia, so were going to jump into it, and start with her!

Little Mia woke up at her usual time and we played some games of Mimic and Shape. She also got some mail, which included a Snake (unfortunately) and a little bit of GP. I also have yet to open the chest that we go in the mail yesterday, but that will have too wait until another post, because I have pictures of something a lot more exciting!

I checked Mia's stats, and saw that she is now 6 years old! So I decided it was time for her to find a partner, and set the time to 2:59PM and waited that 60 seconds, which seems to take a year. I would have set the time to 10:29AM, but most of the time that's when you get mail, and it means you miss the MatchMaker, so I always set it too 3:59PM, little tip for anyone who didn't know! :)

We waited out those 60 seconds, and then the lovely MatchMaker appeared on the screen, and bought with her a Gozarutchi. :gozarutchi: Now, don't get me wrong, I love Gozarutchi, but I just didn't feel like he was right for Mia. So I said no to Gozarutchi and reset the time and waited again. Here's what happened the second time round.

So, as you can see from the pictures, Mia ended up mating with a ShimaShimatchi! Which I felt like was perfect for her, since they are both from the Meme Family. ;) So the cute little firework animation went off, and then Mia appeared back on the screen with a baby GIRL!! Which I am SO happy about, because I was sure I was going to end up with a boy. I have been wanting another girl, because I really want to try for a Mimitchi! :mimitchi: I have never had her on any tamagotchi before, so this should be an interesting adventure! I have decided to name Mia's baby Ella, just because I love that name.

So Mia and Ella have just been relaxing and spending time together. I have not taken Mia to her job today, because I thought she might want a day off since she's now a parent. But I'm going to take her tomorrow!

So, as you can tell, I'm really happy about the outcome of Mia's mating!! Let's check out her Stats:

Weight: 32LBS

Smart Points: 70

Style Points: 50

Social Points: 41

GP: 10835

Alright, let's move on too Mika! Who, as usual, now that she is an adult has had a very peaceful day. We have played some games, and I connected the Violetchi figure and bought her a Money Tree to see if we could score any GP from it, but sadly we didn't. We also went to the shop and bought some new room decor like I said I would, since Mika is pretty loaded at the moment! Here's a picture of the new decor.

It's super cute, and I think Mika really likes it as well. :p That is the only picture I have snapped of Mika today. I really didn't think anything else I did with her today was worth taking a picture of. But I still got one picture which is better than nothing right? I really haven't got any other news on Mika, so let's view her Stats:

Weight: 24LBS

Training: 8 bars... we gained a new one earlier today!

GP: 18390

I'm pretty eager to mate Mika and see what we get gender wise so I can plan what I want for the 3rd Gen! I'm thinking of trying for a Mametchi if we get a boy. But I know you have to take perfect care of your tama to get one, so that could be interesting since I'm working right now... hmmm, I shall think about it!

Thanks for reading everyone! Really happy to see that this log has almost reached 200 views!! Glad to see people are enjoying this. :D Alright, talk tomorrow!

Hey Hey!

Today is going to be another quick little post with no pictures of Mika, because there hasn't been anything to capture with her at the moment.

While we are on the topic of Mika, let's start with her. I have figured out that she will hopefully be mating on Wednesday. I'm sort of hoping for a boy so I can maybe try for a Mametchi. But if I get a girl, I'm ok with that as well, because I still need to try for Chamametchi!

Mika has been a good girl today. She just sat with me while I watched some YouTube videos. We played some more Shoot the Bug, because I'm trying to see if I can win it again like I did last time. Still no luck. I also need to take Mika back to her sweet shop so that she can maybe get some more customers. I might do that tomorrow. :D

Let's check out Mika's Stats:

Training 8 bars

GP: 20490

I should hopefully have some pictures of Mika tomorrow. ^_^

Mia and baby Ella have been just as good. They got sick today though, which almost made me lose them, because I did not hear them beep when they got sick because I was busy, so they could have almost died, but don't worry I saved them! Phewwwww.... :eek:

Baby Ella has been doing rather a lot of pooping, as babies do. So I feel like I have spent most of my day cleaning up after Ella. ;)

I have taken Mia to her job today, and she did wonderfully. We got 99 again, so Mia is pretty good at her job! Oh, and I also decided to open that Chest today! Here's what happened.

Mia opened the chest, and turned into an Otokitchi!! I thought it was pretty cute and funny. :p I love using the chest whenever I have one, their always so much fun!

Mia and I have also played some games of Flag and Mimic today. I seem to really be enjoying Flag at the moment. Oh, and the biggest news for Mia, is that she is leaving Ella tonight at 12AM!!!! Gahh, feeling a mix of emotions about this! I have become very attached to Mia, and I'm going to be very sad to see her go. But at the same time, I'm excited to start raising baby Ella and try to get her to become a Mimitchi!

I was going to cheat a little bit earlier today, and set the clock to 11:59PM and watch Mia leave and then start raising baby Ella then and there. But I decided I didn't want to do that in the end, and I'm going to wait till tomorrow morning. ;)

OK, now for Mia's Stats:

Smart Points: 86

Style Points: 56

Social Points: 48

GP: 12035

Looking forward to starting a new Generation with Ella tomorrow! Going to be hard saying good bye to Mia though.. I might stay up and watch her leave, we shall see! Talk tomorrow TamaTalkers!

Good Evening!

I am posting quite late tonight, because I have been quite busy today, went shopping and had lunch with family. So I'm sorry if this post lacks pictures!

We shall start with my v4! So, as you all know, Mia was due to leave at around 12AM last night. Poor little Ella had no idea this was taking place because she was fast asleep. I actually ended up staying up to watch Mia leave and it was very sad. I am certainly going to miss Mia! I didn't take a picture, because I didn't feel like getting my phone and the lighting sucked anyway. So Mia left Ella after what seemed like forever, and I felt extremely sad. But it meant I could start fresh with Ella! So I left her to sleep and went to bed myself.

This morning, I woke up to poor little Ella crying and wondering what happened to her mummy. Here are some pics of me naming her etc.

Isn't she cute?! I'm so in love with her already! I have made a promise to Ella that I will eventually get the special code for the cell phone, so that when Ella is older, she can ring Mia! It's one of my favourite things to do with my V4's, I find it so sweet. :)

So, after that long hour of constant care and attention, Ella evolved into a toddler. I don't think I took the best care of her to be honest. And we didn't end up with any training bars, so she has evolved into a Puchitchi.

5vvfuu.jpg

She's cute, don't get me wrong but not the toddler I was hoping for. I guess that's what you get when you don't get any training bars. :rolleyes: Oh well, I still love Ella all the same! I still really want Ella to become a Mimitchi, but I'm not sure if it will happen... But at the same time, I don't want her to turn into a bad care character, so I'm still going to take my best possible care of her, even though I have work most of next week. ^_^ Here's little Ella's Stats:

Training: 2 bars. I'm working on that!

Smart Points: 5

Style Points: 10

Social Points: 12

GP: 14445

So, as you can tell from her skill points, Ella is currently heading towards turning into a Violetchi rather than a Mimitchi. But, I actually love Violetchi, so I would be pretty happy! :furawatchi:

Gosh, I really suck with pictures for Mika at the moment.... Again, I only have one picture of her. And it's not even that exciting, I just thought I would take a picture, since I changed my faceplate.

2cgdjc3.jpg

I changed it to the Chamametchi one, it's one of my favourites!

Anyway, Mika's life is not all that exciting right now. I'm just waiting for Wednesday, so that I can get her married! We have played some games of Shoot the Bug and Speed Runner, and that's really it. I also took her to her Bake Shop today, but I forgot to take pictures... We got one customer who was a Togetchi that ordered a chocolate log, it was pretty cute. ;)

Mika's Stats:

Training: 9 bars

GP: 24090

I have actually been considering taking the batteries out of Mika recently... just because I don't really pay as much attention to her as I do with my V4. Maybe, when I get some more batteries, I will stop playing with Mika and start up my Music Star! We shall just have to wait and see.

I know today's post wasn't all the exciting... but I shall be back tomorrow with more!

Heeeyyyyyyy!

Would like to start this post off with some rather sad news. Earlier today, while I was playing a game of Shape Shooter with Mika, after I had just won the game, this happened:

And I legit have no idea why, because I was so sure that the batteries I put in were practically new! I guess not though.... -_- -_- -_- It really is a bummer because I now have no triple A batteries to put into my TMGO and get Mika back... Which means I cannot run my TMGO till I get some new ones and goodness knows when that will be. So I'm sorry if you guys enjoyed reading about Mika, but right now she is unavailable. And of course it had to happen the day before she was due to get married... grrrrrr. :angry:

Sorry to start off with bad news. So for the time being, this log will just be all about Ella! Which, I'm sure Ella wouldn't mind that. ;)

Awesome things have been happening with Ella today! She actually evolved into a teenager this morning! Which, I actually completely forgot she was due to evolve today, so that was a nice surprise after Mika's batteries died. After seeing what teenager she turned into, I am now positive we won't be going for a Mimitchi this generation, because Ella evolved into....

A YOUNG MEMETCHI! So cute! Not the teenager I was expecting honestly, but I'm so happy I got her! So I have now decided to completely erase the plan to get Mimitchi, and instead I'm going to try and turn Ella into a Violetchi, one of my all time favourite characters! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: Should be easy enough, since Ella is already doing pretty well in the Social Points area.

Also, a little while after Ella evolved, she receieved her mail to leave pre-school and go into big kids school! Here's some cute pictures.

I chose Mr Canvas as the teacher, because I already knew at that point that I wanted a Violetchi. I have already taken Ella to School today and we earned some Social Points since we chose the right present.

That's really all the news on Ella, so here we go with her Stats:

Weight: 16LBS

Smart Points: 10

Style Points: 11

Social Points: 19

GP: 15005

I'm going to head off now and play some games of Flag with Ella! Byee!

Hello!

Yay for page 2!! :D

This is going to be a nice quick post, since there really hasn't been anything exciting or eventful today.

I am still yet to get some more batteries for my TMGO, and maybe one for my Music Star, since I am now really eager to start it up!

As for little Ella, she has had a very calm and peaceful day. I believe she is due to evolve tomorrow morning, so I have just been working on raising her skill points up, especially her Social. Which went well, I took her to School today and we got the right present again. I also played a few games of Flag and Shape because her Smart points were a little too low. Oh and we also bought another Chest at the shop today, because I was looking to spend some of that GP, we have too much of it! :p I will probably open the chest in tomorrow's post!

Ella has also beeped for no reason today, so she got her time out and earned another training bar!

The only picture I have managed to snap of Ella today was one of her taking a bath.

It's really cute! I love when my tama's take a bath. It's just such a cute animation. ^_^

Now for Ella's Stats:

Weight: 17LBS

Training: 6 bars

Smart Points: 20

Style Points: 22

Social Points: 30

GP: 16115

That's all for today. I need to go, it's my dinner time! I will talk to you guys tomorrow, hoping I will have a Violetchi to show you pictures of!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone!

Sorry for not making an update yesterday! There really wasn't too much too say anyways. But I'm here today to bring you all some exciting news concerning Ella!

So yesterday, as I thought Ella evolved into an Adult at around 11AM. What did she evolve into?

A VIOLETCHI!! Exactly the adult I was hoping for! I'm pretty sure this is my first ever Violetchi on the v4 so I'm so happy! She's so cute! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Not much really happened yesterday after she evolved which is why I didn't bother making an update. We played some games of Jumping Rope and Flag and she got 900GP from the Gotchi King in the mail, which was very generous of him!

As for today, I was going to open up the Chest we bought from the Shop, but then Ella got her job mail!! Here's some pictures:

We tried for the Florist and the Gotchi Hospital but unfortunately didn't get into either! I don't think Ella has enough skill points to get a job yet, so I'm going to work on that today!

I'm excited for Ella to mate in a couple of days! (On Saturday!). I'm hoping for a baby boy now, because I think I want to get a Kuchipatchi....I have had Kuchipatchi on my v4 before, but I love him so much, that I want him again! :lol: So, let's hope that Ella has a boy when she mates!

There isn't much else to say, so lets view Ella's Stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Weight: 32LBS

Training: 7 bars

Smart Points: 34

Style Points: 19

Social Points: 36

GP: 17195

I'm off to go and work on Ella's skill points so that we can get her a job! I think I want her to become a Florist! Alright, see you guys tomorrow!

PS: Thank you guys for getting this log to over 200 viewsss!!! Knowing this means I will be for sure continuing this log for quite some time! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good Afternoon!

I apologize again for not updating yesterday. I might start doing updates every second day instead of every day, just so that I'm not apologizing every time I skip a day!

Reason for not posting yesterday is because nothing very exciting happened with Ella. We tried again to get her a job, but still had no luck. This time I tried other jobs like the Fire Station and the Lab, but still nothing. I don't know why poor Ella can't seem to get a job, I have raised her skill points... Oh well, I think I'm going to stop trying anyway, since she's very close to mating.

It turns out I was wrong with the age and day that she is mating, it's actually tomorrow! She's 5 at the moment. :p

I don't have any pictures of Ella unfortunately. I was going to snap some of her trying for a job again, but I didn't in the end. I still have yet to open that Chest as well... I seem to be procrastinating that! :rolleyes: I will for sure open it before Ella leaves! Also I must remember to get the cell phone code at some point, because Ella is now old enough to call her Mum, Mia!

Ella's Stats:

Happy: ♥♥♥

Weight: 34LBS

Training: 7 bars

Smart Points: 51

Style Points: 30

Social Points: 42

GP: 19555

Sorry for the rather boring update. I promise it will be more exciting tomorrow, because we are going to get Ella mated! Still hoping for a baby boy!! See you all tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back