Shiny Rayquaza Event - Gypped?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
I got a Level 70 shiny Rayquaza that knew Dragon Ascent (which supposedly allowed it to Mega Evolve), and when I used it, it didn't Mega Evolve. Was I gypped? Or am I missing something?

If it knows Dragon Ascent it should mega evolve even without being a Pentagon, so if it didn't it must be a cheat. If you don't mind, try making him forget the move (teach him some TM, go to the move deleter...) then go back to zinnia's grandma and have her teach your Quaza DA again. See if it mega evolves, but in any case it's a cheat most likely.

But hey, soon there's a shiny Quaza event, so... :)

You need to complete the game for either one to mega evolve. Otherwise, It will be just a shiny. Remember only one pokemon can mega evolve per battle...

You need to complete the game for either one to mega evolve. Otherwise, It will be just a shiny. Remember only one pokemon can mega evolve per battle...
Well, which one shoud mega evolve? I want my shiny one to do so, but that's gonna be hard, considering that the Rayquaza I fight in-game has already eaten the Meteorite and took all its energy and leaves my shiny version with nothing.

Well, which one shoud mega evolve? I want my shiny one to do so, but that's gonna be hard, considering that the Rayquaza I fight in-game has already eaten the Meteorite and took all its energy and leaves my shiny version with nothing.
Don't worry, if you completed the Delta Episode every Rayquaza can mega evolve if it knows Dragon Ascent, no matter which one ate the Meteorite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back