Tamagotchi P's Stamps & Buyers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaphoenix

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Need some help...

1. Do any of you know what time the visitors tend to appear in the backyard? I've only met this elderly character once in my backyard and he asked if I had any items to sell to him. I ended up selling him a sun panel which I got from Ecotown. But I haven't seen him again. So I'm wondering if there's a specific time that he (or other visitors) appears in the backyard? I have a number of duplicate items & would like to sell to them for some G$ rather than erase them from my tama.

2. I downloaded a stamp card to my Tama P's (see pic below). It seems that if I get 3 stamps on my stamp card, I will receive a special item. But I have no idea how to get the card stamped. Anyone has any idea?

stampcard.jpg

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! After spending the past few days researching & experimenting with various play styles, I think I've finally figured out what's the deal with the stamps & the backyard visitors. Thought I'd share what I've figured out...

Stamp Cards (These are downloaded items you can find at Gotchiworld)

To get your stamp card stamped, you need to connect with another Tamagotchi P's in this manner:

1. The person stamping the card needs to do these steps:

stampgive.jpg

2. The person receiving the stamp on his/her card needs to do these steps:

stampreceive.jpg

And of course both tamas must point at each other where their infrared spots are for the stamping to happen. Once the stamping is done, the stamp will be reflected on the stamp card as such:

stamp.jpg

The card has to be stamped by 3 different characters. When all 3 stamps are collected, the card can be exchanged for a special gift.

Backyard Visitors

Visitors will visit your backyard between 10am to 1pm. These visitors will ask if you have certain items to sell them. You can sell them anything you want but if you sell them the item they specifically requested for, you get more G$ for it. If you have flowers/folliage/snowman in your garden, the visitors may praise your garden and give you a gift.

Ok that's all I've got. Please feel free to add on or correct me if I got it wrong. Thanks everyone! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back