~ Choco's Logs ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
Hello! If you didnt know, I am LittleChocoWolf but I am called Chocogotchi on my instagram.

So if you want to see just pictures you can follow me there.

But here is my log! Where I will be keeping the records of the virtual pets I run and how I got them, etc.

I hope you enjoy reading! :)

Also, i got inspiration to start logging again because of *mimitchi*'s log!

Do check out her log <3

--------------------

So I got my first Keitai in the mail today! I have a Keitai Akai which has red pixels and a couple different characters, but today I got my first regular Keitai.

The Keitai is simple like the original PLUS Tamagotchi. It doesnt have many characters it can evolve in to, and like the Plus, Keitai, Entama, and Uratama - there is no shop.

You have to wait for a certain time when the Vendor comes to visit to sell you something. So its always good to buy whatever he has since he only sells one item at a tme. (If I remember correctly)

TJeAWwU.jpg

So I bought this beautiful shell on Ebay for 12 USD dollars (free shipping!). Its used and didnt come with packaging but it was so pretty that I couldn't turn it down!

I cant resist transparent shells.

Anyways, I pulled out the tab that the seller included (along with a battery) and set the time and day (August 22nd, 7:26pm) and then I put my birthday in (5/28).

A minute or so later, the egg hatched and out came a baby girl!

ZTVicbT.jpg
wDf9080.jpg

I named her Akari (り) which means something around light or brightness I believe? (not sure lol)

Her first hour or so as a baby was like any other. Pooping occassionally, and dropping hearts semi-fast.

There are three games to play. One is catching the musical notes and another is shooting a ball in to a basket and the third one is a racing game of some sort. (Have to guess which place you'll get in?)

So, Akari started crying and I couldnt remember if praise or scold was the first option (since it's in Japanese) so I did scold by accident :( She got mad at me lol

And finally she evolved in to the cute star shaped tama, Hitodechi!

ETAfzBU.jpg

(ALSO, the Keitai isnt gender restricted i believe, so you can get any character really - depending on care)

Here are her stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

1 yr

7 grams

Girl

Gen 1

Training: 0 bars

250 Gotchi Points

- LCW

Bonus photo :

Z9NiHCq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! Quick update about Akari.

She's still Hitodechi of course, and I got to give her a couple scoldings today since she was acting out for no reason.

xPWMXUh.jpg

I did take her to work with me today, and it wasnt too busy so I was able to check up on her. She did loose all her hunger hearts at one point

since we did get a huge lunch rush, but she was all gucci after that.

eMku5hk.jpg
G3GYiJa.jpg

The peddler came by to sell some food this morning and I bought an octopus looking thing. (He only sells food I believe)

and then he came back later to sell me some lobster but we aren't swimming in cash yet so I couldnt afford to get her the lobster.

And that was it mainly for the day! I'll include pictures tomorrow morning!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥

2 yr

8 grams

Girl

Gen 1

Training: 2 bars

340 Gotchi Points

- LCW

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back