Which Tamagotchi should I choose :c ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyLullaby

Reaction score
Hello, :lol:

I´m new on Tamatalk.

Cool to know that there are so many Tamagotchi Fans like me ^_^

I´m so excited to buy me a new Tamagotchi with a colorful screen but I can´t decide.

I want a Tamagotchi which:

♦Will entertain me for a long time

♦has a lot of different characters

♦will need attention

I was thinking to order a Tamagotchi 4u plus, but I´m not sure whether the App will work. I´m so excited that I already installed the App a month ago on my Samsung Galaxy S5. We have about 4 different smartphones,but I´m really unsure whether the NFC will work or not ,since the Tamagotchu 4u and Tamagotchi 4u plus need Felica NFC :huh:

I would really really appeciate if you would suggest me good ones :mellow:

Thank you so much :wub: ,I really need your help :huh:

There are many topics like this one and almost unanimously people recommend the Tamagotchi P's. After having had one for a few generations myself I can totally agree that the P's is very worth it. There are 28 characters and four secret connection characters for a total of 32.

There are many features and places to go in the Tamagotchi. Literally something new happens every few minutes.

It also calls for you often enough so it isn't boring, but not so often it drives you insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many topics like this one and almost unanimously people recommend the Tamagotchi P's. After having had one for a few generations myself I can totally agree that the P's is very worth it. There are 28 characters and four secret connection characters for a total of 32.

There are many features and places to go in the Tamagotchi. Literally something new happens every few minutes.

It also calls for you often enough so it isn't boring, but not so often it drives you insane.
Hello :lol:

Thank you so so much for your answer ^_^

I´m sorry that I made a new Thread,because of this, but I was really unsure :unsure: I changed my Decision almost everyday :D

I checked the Tamagotchi P´s before but the girly Designs scared me a bit ;)

It looks really cool and I found out that it has DOWNLOADS on some websited :D Food,games,wallpaper,JUST GREAT :lol:

Ohhh yeah :tarakotchi:

I´m thinking about buying the Tamagotchi P´s for me and the Tamagotchi IdL for my sisters. We can connect them,right? :blink:

And one of these infared USB sticks for the downloads :lol:

Hello :lol:

Thank you so so much for your answer ^_^

I´m sorry that I made a new Thread,because of this, but I was really unsure :unsure: I changed my Decision almost everyday :D

I checked the Tamagotchi P´s before but the girly Designs scared me a bit ;)

It looks really cool and I found out that it has DOWNLOADS on some websited :D Food,games,wallpaper,JUST GREAT :lol:

Ohhh yeah :tarakotchi:

I´m thinking about buying the Tamagotchi P´s for me and the Tamagotchi IdL for my sisters. We can connect them,right? :blink:

And one of these infared USB sticks for the downloads :lol:
It's fine, a lot of those threads area aimed at specific people, like this one.

Some of the P's designs are a bit "girly," but don't tlet that drive you away from how awesome they are Cx

Yup! There are plenty of downloads plus an optional ENGLISH PATCH by mr.blinky on tamazone

Yes! You can connect the P's and iDL

And be careful when getting an irDA dongle (yes that's what it's really called), and get the one for your operating system and version.

Hi! I have the Tamagotchi 4U and the P's. But I would strongly recommend the P's over the 4U (which I grew bored of in about a week because my phone isn't using a compatible NFC). But if you are keen to explore the 4U/4U+ further, you can go to this website (https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/) to see if you are holding on to a NFC-enabled phone that is compatible with the 4U/4U+.

As @Kajah995 has mentioned, the P's is feature-full and has up to 32 characters. And yes, you can download various items to it from some websites. More interestingly, you can expand your game play by inserting different pierces to the Tama P's. It can also be patched to English so at least you know what is going on with your Tama (the 4U/4U+ are in Jap). Last but not least, there are many Tama P's players on this forum so you will be able to get plenty of help should you need it. =)

Have fun tama shopping! ^_^

It's fine, a lot of those threads area aimed at specific people, like this one.

Some of the P's designs are a bit "girly," but don't tlet that drive you away from how awesome they are Cx

Yup! There are plenty of downloads plus an optional ENGLISH PATCH by mr.blinky on tamazone

Yes! You can connect the P's and iDL

And be careful when getting an irDA dongle (yes that's what it's really called), and get the one for your operating system and version.
Thank you :)

Haha,yes the girly design scared me a lot at first :lol: ,but..I checked about the features and I fell IN LOVE with them :wub:

Sounds sooo great,I think this is the right one for me :lol:Thank you so so much for your help ^_^

Yes, I´ve read a lot about Mr.Blinky ^_^

Soounds supergreat. :tarakotchi: So far I know, I can connect the P´s with a Tamagotchi idL and the tamagotchi´s can play games and marry but they can´t visit each other,can they?

Thank you, I will! I checked ebay and Amazon. I´ve found a great used one which should work on my Windows 7 64 bit.I hope it won´t be sold until I´ve got my Tamagotchi P´s and the iDL for my sister :nyatchi: which will last about 2-3 month sadly. (Payment,ordering,shipment)

You´re so supernice! ;)

Hi! I have the Tamagotchi 4U and the P's. But I would strongly recommend the P's over the 4U (which I grew bored of in about a week because my phone isn't using a compatible NFC). But if you are keen to explore the 4U/4U+ further, you can go to this website (https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/) to see if you are holding on to a NFC-enabled phone that is compatible with the 4U/4U+.

As @Kajah995 has mentioned, the P's is feature-full and has up to 32 characters. And yes, you can download various items to it from some websites. More interestingly, you can expand your game play by inserting different pierces to the Tama P's. It can also be patched to English so at least you know what is going on with your Tama (the 4U/4U+ are in Jap). Last but not least, there are many Tama P's players on this forum so you will be able to get plenty of help should you need it. =)

Have fun tama shopping! ^_^
Thank you for your answer :lol:

Ohw,I´m sorry to hear this :eek: That´s a bad thing about the Tamagotchi 4u,if the App won´t work, it will get boring. A Tamagotchi should be fun without stuff like this c:

But since it´s for the people in japan, they won´t have problems like this, ´cause almost all smartphones have the Felica NFC Tecnology there :mellow:

Yup, I checked the website many times and I was so excited that I installed the App a month ago :D

We have a Moto G, Samsung Galaxy S5,old Samsung Galaxy S2,a Huawei p8,LG G2 and a Sony Ericsson M2 (I guess)

Some of these smartphones I could not find on the list, this made me more unsure.

I watched some Videos about the Tamagotchi 4u+. I LOVE the Designs but well...the features are important ^_^

Yes, that sounds sooo great about the Tamagotchi P´s. :lol: There are soo many features :wub:

Haha yeah, I would like to patch it to english but I would be too scared I would make something wrong or things like this ^^ I´m also scared about glitches and bugs, but it sounds great to understand what your colorful Tamagotchi is talking about :D

Yeah, supernice People here,Thank you so much :lol:

Thank you :)

Haha,yes the girly design scared me a lot at first :lol: ,but..I checked about the features and I fell IN LOVE with them :wub:

Sounds sooo great,I think this is the right one for me :lol:Thank you so so much for your help ^_^

Yes, I´ve read a lot about Mr.Blinky ^_^

Soounds supergreat. :tarakotchi: So far I know, I can connect the P´s with a Tamagotchi idL and the tamagotchi´s can play games and marry but they can´t visit each other,can they?

Thank you, I will! I checked ebay and Amazon. I´ve found a great used one which should work on my Windows 7 64 bit.I hope it won´t be sold until I´ve got my Tamagotchi P´s and the iDL for my sister :nyatchi: which will last about 2-3 month sadly. (Payment,ordering,shipment)

You´re so supernice! ;)
Aww thank you! Also, don't worry. When I got my P's last June it was supposed to come between July 30 and August 20, but it ended up coming July 15. It'll probably come MUCH earlier than expected!

And don't worry about being nervous about glitches. You don't even need to patch it, its still pretty easy to navigate.

Aww thank you! Also, don't worry. When I got my P's last June it was supposed to come between July 30 and August 20, but it ended up coming July 15. It'll probably come MUCH earlier than expected!

And don't worry about being nervous about glitches. You don't even need to patch it, its still pretty easy to navigate.
Really Really nice :lol:

Thank you, I hope there won´t be problems, I´m really scared this might be happen :eek: I´ve never ordered from abroad :unsure:

sounds great, that your Tamagotchi P´s arrived much earlier,glad to hear :)

May I ask whether you ordered with a tracking number? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back