Tamagotchi plus Color vs iD L 15th anniversary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liyv

Reaction score
Hello Everyone !

I'm a big fan of tamas, and i start my own collection of tamagotchis color since few months.

I have a blue P's, a white japanese iD L, and I'm waiting to the mail a "tamagezi" ( not bandai but it look like fun :) )

The next on my wishlit is the iD L 15th anniversary and the tamagotchi plus color ( any colors ). But both are expensive, si I must choose haha !

Wich one do you prefere ? Where can buy one not too expensively ? ( 75$ )

Thank you :)

I´m new here,so I´m not sure whether I will be able to help you or not, but I will try it :lol:

Since you have a Tamagotchi idL already, I would recommend you the Tamagotchi plus color. ^_^

I totally understand you. A few days ago I checked about the Tamagotchi plus color and I was like " I think it will be MUCH cheaper now"

but:

The Tamagotchi plus color which was released in 2008 has the same price as the Tamagotchi 4u+ which was released a month(Or almost 2 month now) ago :eek:

Here is a Video about this version of the Tamagotchi iDL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimIoo0xGQw

and here is a video about the Tamagotchi plus color:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9r031cQX7o

I really like the Tamagotchi Color Plus. Its a simple color tamagotchi. I love all the different weather they get too. Only fault I have with them is their screens. I have the hardest time with screen protectors staying on them. I try to keep them as safe as I can to avoid scratches. They are really nice though.

Thank you for your answer :)

Finally I choose both xD

I ordered few days ago the Tamagotchi plus color, and next month I buy the 15th anniversary. They are very different but i want both so...

I can't wait to receive my tmgc+ in first !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back