Jaedynn's TamaLog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaedynn

Reaction score
Hi, lovelies! Let me start off by saying that I haven't had a Tamagotchi since I was in Kindergarten. I'm in my super senior year of college now. IT'S BEEN THAT LONG! :eek: My tamas always turned into angels because of neglect while I was in school back then. I got so frustrated that I didn't pick one up again, but have always remembered them fondly. This weekend, my girlfriend and I were in Hot Topic and she happened to notice two TF Dream Towns. She knows I've been dying to get my hands on a Tamagotchi so she let me pick which design I wanted and bought it for me straight away. I knew nothing about this version, I hadn't done any research, but I was buzzing at the idea of having another shot at raising some tamas. I picked the Pink Lace version, mostly because it was easiest to read the gold writing at the bottom. I didn't know how easy it was to change the faceplate at the time. I wish I had, I would have bought the purple striped one instead, but alas! Since learning I could modify it, I painted over the pink lace faceplate and made it purple with pink, blue, and gold glitter. I think it being a solid color makes the screen much easier to see, plus I love the idea of having a unique Tamagotchi!

This log will showcase my TF Dream Town and my TF as soon as it arrives in the mail. (I'm already addicted and couldn't resist buying a second Tamagotchi >.<) I actually went back to Hot Topic the next day to buy the second TF Dream Town, but it had already been snagged. I didn't know at the time they were also sold at Toys R Us, so I went on Amazon and bought an all purple TF.

My TF Dream Town is on its second generation as of this morning. My first adult tama was the devious, and kinda creepy, Doyatchi. I didn't try for him at all, he just happened and I loved him so much! I was so sad to see him leave earlier today. I wasn't planning on doing a log (I thought I'd be able to resist the addiction, what a laugh) so I didn't save many pictures of my first gen. I took a lot, but they were just on snapchat. I'll post the ones I did manage to take in between classes and residency today. Sorry there aren't more, my next log entries will be better and more planned out!

At 7 A.M., Doyatchi turned 5 and the date place appeared! I'd been eagerly awaiting for him to become old enough all weekend, because I was really excited to see this new feature (like I said, I haven't played since the originals, almost every feature is new to me haha)! I was waiting for my first class of the day to start when I found out the date place was available, so instead of waiting patiently till class was over, I sent Doyatchi on his way. I wish I had waited so I could have taken more pictures. I hadn't expected the process to go so quickly! I thought it'd take a few dates and be a little more drawn out. I was kind of disappointed, but it was still super cute! Here are the pictures I did managed to snag:

Snapchat--2199709151809049438.png
20150825_081138.png

Two precious family portraits before Doyatchi and his bride went off to live their
new lives; leaving me with an adorable baby girl, Pinkbotchi!

Snapchat--6737685947827363121.png

As a baby she was sooo needy. I feel like Doyatchi was
slightly less needy as a baby tama. I wonder if that's
just in my head, or if boy tamas are actually programmed
to be less hands on than girl tamas.....

Between classes, my baby girl grew up to be a Petithanatchi! She's asleep right now and I didn't manage to snag a picture before my next class. I'll post some tomorrow! I always simply called my first gen tama, Doyatchi. When I decided to start a log, I decided I'd start giving each gen a proper name. Pink seems to be a running theme for her life cycle so far, so I've decided to call her Rosie.

Hope you've enjoyed my first attempt at starting a log. Comments are totally encouraged! :wub:
Updates (and hopefully a pretty banner) are coming tomorrow!

thrkjwt.png
Sorry I didn't update yesterday, it was a hectic day full of classes and shenanigans afterward. But I did mange to snap a few pictures of Rosie! My TF is supposed to arrive in the mail tomorrow, so soon she'll have a friend to play with! I'm really excited to test out the bump visits. Also, I finally made a super simple banner! I decided to use Doyatchi because he was my first gen. So, he's got a special place in my heart. :wub:

20150826_0802461.png
20150826_080243.png

Yesterday morning, these were her stats. I kept her hearts full throughout the day. I'm not really trying to
get any certain character, but it's hard for me not to try for perfect care all the time. I don't like my pixels
to go wanting, haha. I always pause when I got to classes, because I'm worried I'll miss a care call.

20150826_080247.png
20150826_080246.png
20150826_080245.png

I didn't post a picture of Rosie after she grew into Petithanatchi the other day, so have a super cute close up! She is so precious!

320150826_080241.png

I went out to eat with my girlfriend and brought Rosie with me.
I think she enjoyed the change of scenery and the company.

The kids at the table next to us seemed really jealous of my
tamagotchi. Oops. Sorry random parents. :/

20150826_080241.png
20150826_080249_1.png
20150826_080248.png

Then Rosie went to the circus and got called up on stage to help perform a fun disappearing act! Before she went to sleep for the day, she grew again into Neotchi! She just keeps getting more and more cute!! Today Rosie and I didn't do much. We spent the day in classes (college for me and sewing for her) and worked on collecting more jewelery. We've got 28 unique pieces so far! I meant to get a picture of Neotchi, but alas. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a few pictures before she becomes an adult. Fingers crossed that my TF comes in tomorrow like the tracking says it will!

thrkjwt.png
Soooo many things to write about today, I may have to separate this into two posts! When I woke up this morning, Rosie had already evolved into an adult. More about that in a second. I didn't manage to take any fun pictures of Rosie as Neotchi. However, I did find a picture I took yesterday right after my last class when she evolved.

hdfhsjgkfs4.png

This was probably my favorite of all of her forms, I'm
really sad I didn't take more pictures. Life was just
really hectic around this time and she grew up so fast!

hdfhsjgkfs.png
hdfhsjgkfs5.png

I woke up to this full grown cutie: Hanafuwatchi! I guess she was destined for this when I named her Rosie! ^_^

hdfhsjgkfs2.png
hdfhsjgkfs1.png

Off to campus we went, ready for a full day of games!

hdfhsjgkfs6.png
hdfhsjgkfs7.png

Between classes we finally managed to collect enough jewelry to unlock a new game!!

When Rosie and I got home, there was a little brown box waiting at the door!

hdfhsjgkfs9.png
hdfhsjgkfs91.png

The newest edition to our tama fam has arrived!!! A few minutes later hatched a precious baby Pinkbotchi!
I'm still trying to decide what to name her......I'll announce her name and introduce her better next update!

I really love this shell design and I like that it's more rounded like the originals I remember. It's less bulky,
but only slightly than my Dream Town. Unfortunately, the screen is even harder to see and there's a small
scratch on the screen. It's small enough that I only notice it when I take close-up pictures. So it's no big deal.

Latest posts

Back