Tamagotchi P's English Patch Questions, Permanent? ID L Patch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taft

Reaction score
IVe been debating a id l or a p for a while now and ive actually found a really affordable id l, but i started thinking if it would be worht it to pay a little extra to be able to have a p and use the english patch. the only thing im worried about is the patch iteself, is it permanent? or when i hit the reset button will it turn back to japanese? also is there a english patch for id l? like i said i found a very much more affordable id l and i know there are id l english versions but those are out of the question for me since they are like 90$+.

There are download files to reverse the english patches on the P's. I don't know anything about the iDL, as I haven't studied it much, but I do know that you don't even need to reset the P's to take away the English Patch.

There are no patches for the iDL. Like Kajah995 said there are patches to reverse the english patch for tamagotchi P. Even if you hit the reset button on a patched P it will still be in english.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thank you guys, im probibally gunan try to find a p then rather than an id l :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back