What tama shall i get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azoratheon

Reaction score
I want one that does not need me every second *like v1* because of high school. I want more of a pet than the whole you need 1000 people to bump you to get something.I have got £30 . :p

Tamagotchi P's have a daycare,school,work system so you don't have to worry about them during school. They are pretty low maintenance, they do look a little girly( people have removed the face plate to change the design though/. You can also download new games,items,food, and clothing onto them through an old inf-red phone(if you want to). There is also a fan-made patch that turns it into English if you don't want it to be in Japanese. It may be a little over your price range but they are worth it. It had built in places to visit. You can unlock more stuff by simply finding three things your certain tamagotchi likes as an adult and having them for 48 hours as an adult.

Edit: I felt like I made Tamagotchi P's seem like more work...

The most pet like color Tamagotchi is the Tamagotchi color I'd recommend that before the Tamagotchi P. That is more expensive though.It also is pretty low maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, Im not deadset though, may I ask how do I change the face plat AND where do I get new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back