My new Tamagotchi 4u+ just won't turn on at all, is it defective?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnymetal

Reaction score
hi, everyone. I'm new here, and i just received my new Tama 4u+ this morning. I was so excited about it, but when I put the batteries in, it would not turn on. I thought that the batteries it came with may have been defective so I tried using others, and it still won't work. Isn't it supposed to turn on automatically or am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

Did you hit the reset button? Some require that... although most will start the tune right up.
Yes, and I held it down for a long time too. Nothing's happening. I even went out to get brand new batteries, but nothing.

So it starting working after i put its original batteries back in and pressed the reset button. I was told to film a video to show what was wrong with it so I could send it back and it suddenly turned on. So weird. Thanks for the replies though :3

I'm glad it works after all! Would be really horrible to have a new 4U that wouldn't work. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back