Disney Princesses and Tamagotchi's UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaiitamagotchipanda

Reaction score
Tour of Tamagotchi castle, where Ariel, Anna, and Mulan are staying!

"Makiko! Could you come over here? Princess Ariel needs your guidence on how to use a fork! She keeps using it as a comb!" Ichigotchi, the castle servant, yelled up the stairs. Makiko had to 'take care' of a stupid princess from somewhere she had no idea of. She and 11 other princesses just showed up, and each tamagotchi that Ichigotchi could get her hands on were forced to take care of a girl. Makiko pursed her lips in disgust. Could she get any grosser! You are supposed to use a comb! She sighed and then walked down the stairs, her curls bouncing. Ariel was sitting on a cushion, tangling her hair with a fork, as if her hair was noodles. Makiko grabbed the nearest comb, took the fork out of Ariel's hand, and then shoved the comb into Ariel's hand. "You comb it, see!" she said, while Ariel frowned.

Meanwhile, Ichigotchi was checking on the next princess family. "Hello, Mulan. Hello, Mushu. Hello, Mimitchi. How has she been?" Ichigotchi said, watching as Mimitchi played with the tiny fire breathing dragon. Mulan answered for her. "She is quite a sweetheart, and I did need a lot of rest from rescuing China." Mimitchi grinned, looking up at the tiny strawberry, whose brows were furrowed with worry. Mimitchi was definitly slacking off. "Hey, dear, I don't want to be treated like a princess!" Mulan said, ushering Ichigotchi out of the room. "Go and worry about the other girls. We will be fine!"

Ichigotchi opened the next door, to see Anna with a face full of chocolate while Kutchipatchi melted some tama choco bar into pure chocolate cookies. "How is your stay, your highness!" Ichigotchi asked, grabbing a faceful of chocolate. "The food is amazing, and the chocolate is DELISH!" Anna said. Kutchipatchi blushed. "I am glad you feel this way!" Ichigotchi grinned, and then said bye, and closed the door behind her, immediantly calling Tamagotchi Palace, where Mametchi was host of Belle, Aurora, and Pocahontas was staying. She left a quick message that said, "They are fine, and I hope you are fine with your three!"

Oooooo! A super quick first chapter! Oh, and how many disney princesses are???? :huh: very coufused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back