Tamagotchi P's Love&Melody: Appearance?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

in2you

Reaction score
Hi everyone! ^_^

I'd like to know about the tama included in the Tamagotchi P Love&Melo set...

In terms of ACTUAL appearance, is it somehow different than a Regular Pink Tamagotchi P's? Or are they just completely the same?

Does it also appear "pearly" like the Aikatsu! edition? I really want to know 'coz I'm just about to buy one. :D Thanks in advance for the answers! :wub:

Hi, the tamagotchi from the Love & Melody set is the regular pink Tamagotchi P's. There is no difference in appearance between the tama from the set and the regular pink tama purchased on its own. The Aikatsu one is white face with pink body. That's why it appears pearly.

Hi, the tamagotchi from the Love & Melody set is the regular pink Tamagotchi P's. There is no difference in appearance between the tama from the set and the regular pink tama purchased on its own. The Aikatsu one is white face with pink body. That's why it appears pearly.
I see.. I was kinda hoping there will be a bit of a contrast between them. :D Thanks for the info! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back