Hey! o (◡‿◡✿)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spycynder

Reaction score
ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

hey y'all! I'm Spycynder and i'm new here! Id want to welcome myself here, first off saying i haven't played with Tamagachis in quite a while ;/

but id like to get involved! Anyway Since i don't want this topic to be super boring...

Rate the art above you thread!

Just post some art that you've done before and the person below you will rate it ;)

Just a little cute topic so i can fit in.

[Rules]

- No complaining or gripping because some rated your art low.

- Please only post critiques or compliments ;)

- Any art level is welcome, plus any media!

- you can post one piece of art, or a whole archive f what you've done!

- Please rate others fairly!

[ 1 { you need some improvement} 10 { Id by your art and frame it in a museum!}

{ Marks are always welcomed! }

[Warnings]

- None, lets keep it that way.

(✿◠‿◠)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the reason you've not had a reply to this topic is because there's already an existing, active thread that's very similar to this one on the Fun Stuff forum: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/191534-art/

We ask all our members to try to remember to check forums for existing / active topics - it helps keep all the useful / interesting info in just one easy to find place instead of spread across several different topics in different sub forums. (You probably didn't realise because you've only recently joined TamaTalk) :)

Hope you understand why I'm just going to close this topic and ask everyone to post in the existing active thread.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back