Is this worth having?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
Well, my favorite tamagotchi broke, so I'm thinking of getting a replacement one, at the moment I only have about 4$ and it's about a week 'till I get some money to buy a propper tamagotchi, but I found a cheap bootleg multipet from . . . China. Has anyone tried it? I love the bunny they show :3

$_12.JPG

No, they are pretty much garbage. You can actually buy them at Urban Outfitters right now with a different shell.

M'kay. I'll just have to be patient then and get a propper one. Cheers for the assist =)

Indeed, you'll end up with a cheapy plastic ripoff version of the Tamagotchi connection.

They miss out on functionality and the screen is bad in terms of resolution.

I hope you're able to pick up a real tamagotchi soon, keep us updated :)

Please don't waste your money. Save it for a real Tamagotchi. I have one of these pets too (I bought it just for fun, knowing it was fake), and don't even play it any more. The pet in the device dosen't even sleep, so it will keep you up all night. The reset button is on the front too, and it's easy to hit it by mistake. The pixels are huge, and some of the characters resemble real tama characters, but are bad representations. Some characters you can't even tell what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's tamas on Amazon and eBay that are legit. The tamagotchi friends does not have any knockoff versions.

Yeah, but it really isn't. It has the same quality as a connection, at least. The European version COULD be addicently mistaken for a knockoff if it's not in the best shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back