Tamagotchi TV - New official Tamagotchi Youtube channel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello. It appears Bandai Japan is working on some kind of series of online Tamagotchi videos, as today they have just made a new Youtube channel called Tamagotchi TV...

https://www.youtube.com/c/tamagotchi-tv

Currently, the only video is just some kind of teaser news video, and it says the actual videos will release starting from October 1st.

There's a promo image on Tamagotchi Channel for it too...

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tamagotchiplanet/tama-street/tamax-tv/news/#youtube

The description for the teaser video says there will be various types of videos with things like news, cooking, quizzes, information, and other fun stuff. It looks like they will be cartoons featuring humans and the Tamagotchi characters, but in the classic blue-lined style instead of anime style. This is probably Bandai's substitute for the Tamagotchi anime now that it has ended. I doubt there will be voice acting of the Tamagotchi characters though.

Here's a teaser image, showing some upcoming videos at the bottom.

55f7862a4ce35.jpg

Also I found more info about it.

The videos will be 1-5 minutes long, and they will post new videos at least once a week.

Some of the videos will be 'parent and child' activities.

And there will be information videos about the 4U Plus.

Wow! Looks great. :) I didn't know they'd stopped doing the anime :/ Then again, I'm totally behind on all the episodes XD

What's happening on 2015.10.1?
That's when the first video/s will come out, besides the preview video.

Will the Anime continue? :unsure:
Probably not, and if it does it would be in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back