New 4U+ but... How do you play these games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggaroo

Reaction score
So, I just got a new 4U+ (my previous tamas have been v3, v4, v4.5, and v5, lol), and I need a bit of help figuring some things out, as my Japanese is limited at best, and I'm pretty crap at reading it.

How do you play the mini game at the park, and how do you play the Kuchipatchi donut game that is downloaded via touchspot or Mr. Blinky's app.

I understand the part of the park minigame, where you have to press the buton according to the letter above the dancing tamagotchis, but when it gets up to the two consecutive letters I always lose.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

I don't know about the Kuchipatchi game, but I do know how to play the park minigame. You have to wait for the second letter to appear, then you press the first button and then the second button. For example, if it shows A and then B, first press A and then press B while it's still showing the letter B. Sorry if I'm bad at explaining.

The park game: Only press when the heart symbol appears and the letters telling you to press. Then press the first one, then the second. So, for example, B shows up, but not the symbol. Then A shows, with the symbol. Quickly press B and then A.

The donuts game is a simply maths game. Count how many donuts Kuchipatchi gets from the box, subtract the ones he eats, repeat how long it goes on. For example, he gets 3 donuts. Eats 1. That's 2 in total. But then he gets 4 more donuts, so 6, but then he eats 2, so 4 in total. At the end put in the total number (what you've subtracted and added). A lot of games are in this style.

The park game was explained in another thread (I just now found bc I was trying to figure it out too): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/191024-tamagotchi-4u-park-dance-game/

They said when the red words at the bottom appear, then press the sequence of letters shown.

But anyway, I have a question about the Tama Depa Gamecenter games, if anyone can help... I have not figured out the wood-chopping game or the cake game. How do you play either? Thanks.

The wood chopping one is random, just pick a tree to chop and then stuffs will happen. The cake game you have to press the a and b buttons in order, so for example 1 cake will fall to the left, 2 to the right and then 1 to the left...so you press a b b a. You just have to remember the order they fell in. Hope that helps and makes sense :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back