Zombie Hotel, Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
Hello sorry this is so late! Unfortunately, my dream did not continue ( :( ), but I will write a part 2 anyhow! :D Note: here's the link to the 1st part of the story: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/192429-the-zombie-hotel-part-1/

---

Several minutes passed. Then what seemed like hours passed, and all the while the monster's health bar did not move a single inch. Or centimeter. Or millimeter.

"We have to stop!" I cried suddenly, exhausted and worn out. "It's just too strong!"

Just then, a roar loud as thunder shook the Earth. It mocked an evil laugh, and it sent shivers up my spine and goosebumps up my arms. It also made me pause and stand still for only a few seconds, but that was enough for a giant, claw-like hand to pick me up.

"AGH!" I screamed as loud as I could. "LET ME GO!" I kicked my legs and flailed my arms against the creature's paws. They were green and slimy and composed entirely out of different sized blocks, with the thumb being one small block. Nevertheless, its hold was tight and firm.

It let out another roar/laugh. "Ha ha ha! You should be smart enough to know what happens whenever someone says that."

I cringed. I knew what he meant. He was thinking of letting me go, as in dropping me so I would fall to my death. Yet he didn't. "And you are right!" he continued. "I am too strong! Mwa ha ha ha!" His grip tightened, constricting my waist.

Immediately, a memory flashed through my mind. I never played Minecraft--you can guess why--but I remembered what a friend had told me about the monsters in it: the reason why they only come out at night? Expose them to sun and they'll burn up.

I called for my brother, hoping he might hear me. "Hey!" I shouted. He turned and looked up. "Get sunlight!"

He stared at me confusedly. "What do you mean? There isn't any!" He motioned at the cloudy night sky, then started approaching the creature, apparently worried about me.

"No!" I breathed. "Don't come near it! I'm fine!" I thought quickly. "Get fire!"

He nodded at rumaged through his satchel. Soon, he took out a matchbox, lit one, and shouted, "Now what?!"

I shrugged. "Just . . . throw it at him!" He did as he was told, but suddenly and swiftly, the monster blew it out before the flames could touch his undead skin.

"Ha ha!" he laughed/roared.

Then, out of the blue, when I blinked, we got swept away back to the hotel.

I gasped. Our armor and weapons disappeared, and so did my gun.

I groaned, though another idea came to my mind. In the center of the room, a large, black, cast iron cage sat, a twirling zombie inside.

I gasped again. "The spawner!" I exclaimed. "We have to destroy the spawner!" I pushed back the hideous creatures, barely dodging their touches. I finally reached the spawner.

As hard as I could, I lifted back my leg and shot it forward, kicking the cage against the wall and busting it open. I guess it wasn't cast iron after all.

Green, smelly smoke was released from the spawner, and it disapated, leaving the cage empty.

I heard a loud shriek, and suddenly all the monsters around me poofed into smoky forms, just like the zombie in the spawner.

I breathed a sigh of relief. The creatures were gone, and the whole hotel seemed to become brighter, happier. The light bulbs brightened, and the ominous feeling disappeared. The manager ran up to us, he had heard all the racket and noise, and he heartily thanked us for finally ridding the building of the creatures. The spawner, he said, was invented by a mad scientist, and nobody thought to destroy it. It was never visible before the giant monster appeared.

I sighed again. It was now time to leave, our mission was done, and even though it was monster-free from then on, it was known to me as the Zombie Hotel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back