Where to buy a Tamagezi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
I've been hearing about these Tamagezis lately, and I looked them up and think they're really cool! Sadly, though, no results came up when I looked for them on ebay ;-; Do any of you know where I can get one? :) :D Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! The tamagezi are almost exclusively bought on Aliexpress, although there are a few other resellers online. Here's the link if you would like to check it out:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tamagochi-Vintage-Color-Screen-Electric-E-Pet-Machine-Digital-Pet-With-Box-For-Children-Gift-Kid/32378116136.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.22.8csO6m&ws_ab_test=201556_10,201527_2_35_36_71_33_72_34_73_74_75,0_0

I got mine from this site and from this seller (CAS) ^_^ . Be sure to inquire a bit about it first before you buy so the seller will know :)

Hello!

You can actually get them at Taobao.com - but there is a catch, the website is mainly in Chinese and most likely you will need to use a middleman service to buy stuff from there.

EDIT:

By the way I own one and honestly speaking I don't think you should spend on them. You'll be better off getting a Bandai tamagotchi. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

You can actually get them at Taobao.com - but there is a catch, the website is mainly in Chinese and most likely you will need to use a middleman service to buy stuff from there.

EDIT:

By the way I own one and honestly speaking I don't think you should spend on them. You'll be better off getting a Bandai tamagotchi. :)
Oh okay haha! Thanks! :D

Hi! The tamagezi are almost exclusively bought on Aliexpress, although there are a few other resellers online. Here's the link if you would like to check it out:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tamagochi-Vintage-Color-Screen-Electric-E-Pet-Machine-Digital-Pet-With-Box-For-Children-Gift-Kid/32378116136.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.22.8csO6m&ws_ab_test=201556_10,201527_2_35_36_71_33_72_34_73_74_75,0_0

I got mine from this site and from this seller (CAS) ^_^ . Be sure to inquire a bit about it first before you buy so the seller will know :)
Thank you!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back