Favorite Tamagotchi Generation? (Poll!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Generation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonte

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been done before but I'm very curious to see which generations tend to be favorites! Please comment why you picked what you did as well! I tried including everything but comment if I'm missing anything! Thank you

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted:

V1

V2

V3

Other:

P1/P2 from the 90s

Tamagotchi Color Plus

Tamagotchi P

I voted V2, iDL (I mean the 15th anniversary iDL), and other. V2 out of nostalgia, 15th anniversary out of awesomeness, and other for the Devilgotchi, Morino, Mothra, etc... pretty much all the vintages are up in my favourites! Also other for the Uratama.

What's your favourite gen? ^_^

I really like V4 from what I can remember! Oh right! Yeah, I'll put all of those on there too.. I didn't think they were as important? What's the tamagotchi color+ have different from the other color tamagotchis?

I really like V4 from what I can remember! Oh right! Yeah, I'll put all of those on there too.. I didn't think they were as important? What's the tamagotchi color+ have different from the other color tamagotchis?
Its a simpler one and more pet like out of all the color Tamagotchi. I like my Tamas to be as pet like as possible(even in the P I don't dress them up to much). Oh and the weather in the Tamagotchi color plays a bigger part than the other color Tamas. For one example(ignore Tama P):

forlogs%20013.jpg

You are unable to go places sometimes because of bad weather. If you check outside you get the image on your left. Also raising the happiness bar is dependent on the weather. (seeing certain weather events or using a certain item at a certain time or weather event can raise the bar) Plus it was the first color Tamagotchi to be made.(got to give it respect)

I had the classic one as an app, but I don't anymore. Tamagotchi friends is great though!

V4 is my favourite because there's a lot to do and most of my favourite characters are on it. I haven't really played with it much since TamaTown was taken down because I used that a lot along side it and knowing I can't go onto TamaTown when I want to is really upsetting :c

Melonitchi, I actually found a link to tamatown somewhere on the internet! It's pretty easy to look up!

Its a simpler one and more pet like out of all the color Tamagotchi. I like my Tamas to be as pet like as possible(even in the P I don't dress them up to much). Oh and the weather in the Tamagotchi color plays a bigger part than the other color Tamas. For one example(ignore Tama P):

You are unable to go places sometimes because of bad weather. If you check outside you get the image on your left. Also raising the happiness bar is dependent on the weather. (seeing certain weather events or using a certain item at a certain time or weather event can raise the bar) Plus it was the first color Tamagotchi to be made.(got to give it respect)
Also forgot that you can feed your adult Tamagotchi a snack of Sake(yes this is a snack option/it makes them a little drunk) Mine live on a diet of MCD cheeseburgers and Alcohol. This has always amused me. Do the other color tamas have that?

I'm trying to decide between color+ and iDL... I can't though, can someone help?

I voted for V1-V5.5, and the vintages. I do not care for most of the characters on the Ps, 4U (even though I have one) or 4U+. I like the characters on the +Color, iD, and iDL as well. The newer female characters are too girly, and too much into jewelry, clothes and other "human" things; not the way they're supposed to be at all.

I voted for V1-V5.5, and the vintages. I do not care for most of the characters on the Ps, 4U (even though I have one) or 4U+. I like the characters on the +Color, iD, and iDL as well. The newer female characters are too girly, and too much into jewelry, clothes and other "human" things; not the way they're supposed to be at all.
WOW! I agree with you so much, the female characters are way too hyper-feminized, which turns me off from the iDL a little bit quite honestly, but I've heard it's really fun so I kind of want to get it?

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. I have 3 of them (2 Japanese, 1 English, which is now retired). I also like infrared connection instead of the NFC.

Wait what link? Everytime I look it just says that tamatown is down. :huh:
I searched and I'm not sure if I found the same thing as Dragonte. But all it is is an archive or something and when you try logging in it just says error disconnected. The furthest you can go on it is entering your username and password D:

I voted Tamagotchi Friends, mostly because it brought me A LOT of happiness knowing Bandai America hadn't given up on Tamagotchi, and because it has all my favorite cute characters. I also love how the Dream Town TF has lots and lots of fun games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back