My tamagotchi friends got wet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amethyst_myst

Reaction score
my tamagotchi friends got wet and it din't work for a while so i placed it in a bucket of rice and left it for 4 days. Now when i put in the batteries, it works again, just that the buttons are not so responsive. How do i fix this?

This problem is also happening for my v4

SOMEBODY HELP

hmm. How wet did you get it? I'm not an expert at stuff like that, but I'm guessing liquid got in between the button and the circuits and wires. the rice may soak up the water on the outside, but I dont think it got every last drop on the inside.

I don't know if it works, but I think you should open it up and try using alcohol swabs to clean the board.. It worked on some of my tamagotchi that had insensitive buttons..

The water probably made the circut not have the buttons respond...And I have no idea how to fix that problem ATM, sorry. :p

You can try placing it in a bag of rice for 48 hours.

Goodluck! >w<

I Dropped my other tf in lemonade! HELP! I had to replace it with the us tf I have now! but is there any way I could save my leopard print tama friends? :( :( :( :eek: -_- :mellow: :(

Amethyst, I'd suggest like cherryxz said, to carefully clean the circuit board beneath the buttons with some alcohol cleaning substance.

tamafan, in your case I'd suggest opening up the tama and cleaning the whole circuilt board (and the plastic pieces as well) gently with alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back