Aqua Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Reaction score
They are the most boring thing ever...all they do is eat and make stupid noises

they don't even die...I think (well myne hasent yet!!!)

They are day-fads... May sweep a grade school for a week or so, then it's 'ewww, I can't believe you play with those!' 
lol, but they seemd interesting enough 4 me to get one b4, but now i guess its better not to do so, i also heard taht the strings got tangled really easily so it might not exactly be wise to get one. . .. ^_^

I have a Bunni Aquapet they are neat just not as fun as a Tamagotchi :eek:

I was looking at those they were at needs and toysrus, and everywhere, i poked the button a couple of times and got bored :ph34r: ; lol

They look so boring.... I've never had one, and I think that I would get bored very fast.

yeah, a parent teacher (dumb) store has em', and I was like how does this work. and the lady was like, I don't know. and it wouldn't move. or anything. they look really dumb. tama's are awesome though! ^__^

Cute for children, not for teens +. tamagotchis are much better! :D

I am getting an aquapet for X-mas!! :D But I still think tamagotchis are a bit better... ok quite better

lol i think aqua pets are fun... just to have next to the computer or something. there's some japanese versions that are pretty cute. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back