Unexpected thing that happened yesterday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princegideon

Reaction score
I was with my friends yesterday, and we went to the mall. I was trying to find myself a pair of glasses but I was pretty disappointed because none of them were the style I wanted. We eventually just decided to go to Hot Topic and my friends were squealing over all the anime merch and I was kinda just bored and disappointed, walking around the store like a zombie. But then I spotted the really cutesy lettering and packaging of the Tamagotchi Friends. I was seriously really surprised. At first I thought it was just a faceplate or something (ya see, I don't really know a lot about Tamagotchi Friends yet.) I asked one of the workers there about it and he said it wasn't just a faceplate and that it was actually a Tamagotchi. I was seriously so excited, because I didn't think I'd be able to get my hands on a Tamagotchi Friends model. The packaging was surprisingly smaller than I thought it would be and I'm happy that I spotted it. It was like fate. My friend's mom bought it for me, and I'm really thankful for that. There were only 3 in the store.

So, if you're looking for a Tamagotchi Friends model but can't find it in Target and don't want to shop online, I would consider checking out Hot Topic. It was really unexpected but cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back