New Tamagotchi VDP's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myiko

Reaction score
Hello Tama-fans!​
Today I'm here to announce the release of something really special Mr. Blinky and I have been working on for quite some time...​
Tamagotchi P's Virtual Deco Pierces!!
vdp-banner.png
Now thanks to the VDP's you will be able to raise completely new characters on your Tamagotchi P's! In other words, downloadable P's characters!​
The goal of this project is to get old forgotten characters to be raisable again together with all the newer ones :wub:
that means some characters that were only available on vintages/connections will be able to be in full color for the first time on your Tamagotchi P's!​
The VDP's are really easy to use, they work as downloadable destinations, and once you run them the VDP will be linked to your P's​
because they work just like real pierces you will also get an exclusive icon background, but keep in mind you can't link a pierce while having a VDP character​
Here you will be able to find more info and a list of all the available characters, it will be updated as more VDP's are released ;)
To raise a character just use the item that appears on it's banner 3 times as ateen (they have to be the same gender as the character), if you have any more questions the VDP downloads include a readme with instructions on how to use it, it can't get any more clear! :D
Since Halloween is around the corner it would be nice to get a Devilgotch character right?​
That's great because here you have our very first VDP's character!​
kabodeviltchitt_by_utakoloid-d9e3p5w.png
Kabodeviltchi! (AKA Pumpkin Deviltchi)​
Get ready to have a spooky Tamaween because Kabodeviltchi's VDP comes filled with Halloween themed content, aswell as Kabodeviltchi of course!​
To raise him just eat the Kabodeviltchi Pie three times with any male teen :lol:
As I said before, all character downloads (Kabodeviltchi only available as of now) are available at https://mrblinky.net/tama/vdp/
*Mr. Blinky's Deco Pierce Patch is needed to enjoy the the VDP's

**Running the English Patch is highly recommended, as all the data in the VDP's is in english

***If this topic doesn't belong in there, mods feel free to move it

This is wonderful news! Oh, I'm so excited about this! Thank you so much, both of you for your hark work. ;w;

I do have one question: I shared a complete Mothra character sprite with Mr.Blinky about a year ago. Is it possible to replace the sprites/growth information inside these files by some means to implement our own custom characters? I do a lot of digital art, and have numerous complete character sprites I've made for the fun of it. I was hoping that someone would release a custom character thing, and you have! OwO

Thanks!

This is wonderful news! Oh, I'm so excited about this! Thank you so much, both of you for your hark work. ;w;

I do have one question: I shared a complete Mothra character sprite with Mr.Blinky about a year ago. Is it possible to replace the sprites/growth information inside these files by some means to implement our own custom characters? I do a lot of digital art, and have numerous complete character sprites I've made for the fun of it. I was hoping that someone would release a custom character thing, and you have! OwO

Thanks!
First about the Mothra, I did get those sprites recently to work on them, they are looking quite good! However they are going to need some serious colors editions, as the current ones do not seem to work well, I'm going to be working on them at some point so don't worry about it :lol:

On a second thing though, making custom characters won't be possible, we are keeping this project as official as possible, the goal of the project is bringing back old Tamagotchi characters so I'm afraid we don't want fans custom characters sorry :(

Literally logged in after a few months (around three) just to praise you, Mr.Blinky and Myiko! I haven't logged in tot his site cause I felt bored with Tamagotchhis (we all have those days) but when i saw this, I immediately asked my parents to buy me batteries for my P's! You guys are amazing! Please continue the awesome work!

First about the Mothra, I did get those sprites recently to work on them, they are looking quite good! However they are going to need some serious colors editions, as the current ones do not seem to work well, I'm going to be working on them at some point so don't worry about it :lol:

On a second thing though, making custom characters won't be possible, we are keeping this project as official as possible, the goal of the project is bringing back old Tamagotchi characters so I'm afraid we don't want fans custom characters sorry :(
Its cool, no problem at all~ I understand that the goal of this project is for official characters only. I still hope that in the future we can add our own characters by personal means. As demonstrated by the item maker, it doesn't seem too difficult? Maybe smetime we public people could be enlightened in the way of custom sprites. ~Hugs his lonely sprite folder~ ;v; So hopefully in the future!

As for Morthra: Thank you for your kind compliments! I'm so glad you enjoyed it <3 And yes, I know it does need some colour fixing. There was no way for me to upload the sprites for the P's to view what type of colours were acceptable. When you get to my Mothra sprite, don't forget to message me~ I would like to help with the colours too, as I created Mothra and woud like a say in the colours. OvO

Thank you for all of your hard work, both of you. This is so exciting! Especially Kabodevitchi! What a wonderful time to release this project. ~Promptly downloads~ I love Kabodevitchi, this is perfect.

This looks so awesome! I hope to download it as soon as I get the English and DP patches downloaded. Can someone please tell me where I can download these from? I haven't been able to find them. :p (I also heard that having Yumemitchi or Kiraritchi in the contrast screen determines what English patch I need to download? I have Kiraritchi in mine).

This looks so awesome! I hope to download it as soon as I get the English and DP patches downloaded. Can someone please tell me where I can download these from? I haven't been able to find them. :p (I also heard that having Yumemitchi or Kiraritchi in the contrast screen determines what English patch I need to download? I have Kiraritchi in mine).
https://mrblinky.net/tama/translations/

you can download them here :3

Just a quick question. How do I unlink a VDP? I know once I have a new generation I can link a new one, because I've done that. However, what if I don't want one linked at all? Is there a way to unlink them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back