The Final Countdown Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringotchi123

Reaction score
This should be an interesting story... pull up a chair and I'll explain...

My family refers to the last 50 days of the year as the "final countdown." Starting on the 12th of November and ending just as the clock strikes 12 New Year's Day, we celebrate the very end of every year, and this year will be the 15th year our family has done it. To celebrate this tradition and share it with all of you, I'm hosting a hatch.

Rules (because they are needed)

·Hatch begins the morning of November 12th (6:30 am, but you don't need to start logging . Please reset at 6:30 in your time zone) and ends at 12 am New Year's Day (Jan. 1)

·Any number or version of Tamagotchi is acceptable.

·Please try to log DAILY. If you can't, no apology or excuse needs to be made.

·I hope this would be obvious, but if your tama dies or has a child, continue your logging with the next generation. We have 50 days for you to log, and I don't think tamas live that long without REALLY good care.

·Please post which Tamagotchis you will be using below. You don't need to have your post accepted by me (I worded that badly...), but I'd like an idea of who is participating.

I will be using my 2 Tamagotchi Friends, my v4 (if I can find batteries), and my P1 (if I can fix it by then). I hope you all have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't start mine at 6:30 this morning because I wake up later than that for college so... yah. Plus I've never been part of a hatch so I really don't know what to write lawl

It's currently 5:04pm and I just set everything on my tama, I'm sticking with my choice of V4. Ngl I hope I get a girl but a boy would be fine too.

OMG I GOT A GIRL!!!! She's called pea because I think that's cute :]

I fed her 4 rolls and played jumping rope with her once. It won us 400gp and 5 intelligence points.

She pooped once anD OMG I FORGOT HOW SLOW THE POOP CLEANER THING IS WUT. I kinda wanted to catch her in time so then I could've made her use the toilet but I forgot.

She got sick and only needed one medicine. It's rly sad when bebeez get sick because their little pointy head droops :c

I fed her sushi, imo the babies look cutest when they eat because of their little mouths and how massive the food is. The sushi always reminds me of that ham you get with stuffing in the middle. I then played with her again and she's now at 6LB, 10 intelligence points and 2 Fashion points and 900gp.

The shop didn't really have anything interesting, bummer '_'

I'm gonna enter codes because that's who I am as a person. I also got the playhouse and slide.

I ACCIDENTALLY TIMED OUT INSTEAD OF PRAISED BECAUSE MY MUM WAS TALKING TO ME AND I MESSED UP SOME HOW WHAT IS LIFE

But I have to go out now but I'll edit this when I get back. Byyyyeeeeeeee

I feel really awkward because no one else has replied and I'm not too sure if I should carry on until others just join in randomly. I know there was a start date/time but I'm guessing people forgot???

I ended up not editing my post yesterday. Lawl. But Pea evolved into Puchitchi then went to bed shortly after.

She woke up today and got her backpack for nursery WOOOOOOO so I just spammed her to go. She now has 26 intelligence points, 16 fashion points and 9 kindness points. She's 1yr old and weighs 15LB with 1850gp.

She just evolved into Young Memetchi omg PARTAAAYYYYY GUYZZZZZ WOOOOO YEAHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back