4U Touch Cards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been looking into 4U's while trying to decide what color tama I should get, I found both good things and bad things about it.

Good things: So the cards give you extra things such as characters items and backgrounds (Yes just like the Pieces!) In Japan they matched the value of what you get pretty well! Some cards were even given out for free. You can use a card on up to 2 4Us and rumor has it that you can use it on many if they share the same username. (Any one know if this is true?) You don't need anyhting to use the card, just need to scan it with the tama ^_^

Bad things: Cards are waayyyy over priced in America and on ebay! Some sell for over $50 bucks a pop. The only one that seems to be cheap is the one that was given away for free and that still $20! If money is not an issue that good but this is what stopped me from settling with a 4U. Another bad thing is if you buy a card off Ebay it can already be activated! Maybe ebay will help you with a claim but that is not something I want to go through. :angry:

BUT BUT BUT The best thing about the 4U seems to be the app! You will need a phone with NFC compatibility (most of them have it nowadays) You will also need to set your region on your phone to Japan to use the Japanese google play store. This is actually very easy to do but some ppl don't like doing it with their main phone. So it's quite some work but the app seems worth it BUT I can't find a list or something that is free and whats on sale in the app! I'm just going to have to download it and fine out...
Sorry this was a lot of info haha hope this helps. And also I do not owns one, I'm just tryign to find out what I can about it before I drop the cash on one in the future. I would love to hear more for owners. The Thread for the 4U app is locked and only has a broken link in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back