Tamagotchi 4U+ vs. P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetReaper

Reaction score
So I am considering getting myself a new Tamagotchi. My collection is large but lacks any of the backlit color versions. I was trying to make a decision between getting a Tama P's or one of the new 4U+. Can anybody help give me some pros and cons of both and any recommendations? I have seen discussions regarding the P's vs the regular 4U but none about the newer 4U+. Thanks!

4U+ is like a 4U but with a little more inside.

There's not much about it to mak it compare to P's which, I think, is a really great version. P's has more characters, more locations and it has infrared so it's cheaper to get a phone or a USB beamer for it,4U and 4U+ feature NFC connection which is operated by Android NFC phones and tablets.

P's has a lot more built-in content and features but it might be too complex for someone new to color Tamagotchis.

4U Plus is decent but the games aren't as good as the normal 4U.

I don't own a 4U+, so I'm not sure if I can really say which is better. Although, if I had to choose I'd say the P's. I like the characters and everything a lot more on the P's. That, and there's a lot more stuff to do on the P's. If the 4U+ is anything like the 4U, it gets pretty boring if you don't have a NFC capable device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back