How to get the tamagochi you want in the idl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher1232

Reaction score
most likely at my favorite Mexican restaurant eati
Hey guys i noticed that i left out a lot of info on my previous topic witch was the same but i left some important info out so i decided to make another paragraph about it so lets get going. When I first got my idl i was so unsure of how to get the tama I wanted and i did not have a clue so i started to look up everything I could find about the topic and i found ZuZu's page but i did not understand it. Eventually I understood it but it was not easy to get them i found my self watching night and day and if I over slept it was back to square one but I remembered some thing tamas don't have accidents when they are asleep. All you have to do is evolve the baby tama once because IT WONT SLEEP UNTIL IT EVOLVES. Then set the time to past 7:00 pm because that is when they go to sleep it will wake up at 7:00 am so if you are doing this at night then just set your time back one hour because if you over sleep just do it for safety. All you have to do now is do it all over again until it evolves it works 100% i have tested it like 7 times and right now i am on a plane doing it right now and i am almost at the fourth stage of the chain and i am going for mamechi so wish me luck. I hope this helps you guys BYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back