Undertale

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Don't really know much about it but lots of my friends like it, so...

Discuss Undertale here and maybe say why you like it to convince me to get it too. XD

I wish I could play Undertale..I've heard that it's a great RPG game... :(

What's UT, you ask? Well, Undertale is an RPG where you choose to kill or befriend creatures of the underworld. There are 2 routes:

1: Pacifist route * You don't harm anyone throughout the enitre game *

2: Genocide route * You kill everyone you meet * ( A note to the mods: If the word Genocide is removed, I understand...)

The game itself cost 10$ if you'd like to play it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could play Undertale..I've heard that it's a great RPG game... :(

What's UT, you ask? Well, Undertale is an RPG where you choose to kill or befriend creatures of the underworld. There are 2 routes:

1: Pacifist route * You don't harm anyone throughout the enitre game *

2: Genocide route * You kill everyone you meet * ( A note to the mods: If the word Genocide is removed, I understand...)

The game itself cost 10$ if you'd like to play it! :)
There are actually three routes in the game. If you have an even mix of killing and befriending, there's a neutral route. Even though there are three routes, there are more endings. For example, if you do a Neutral route and then a Pacifist route, the ending might change slightly.

There are so many different endings to the game. It's witty, it's clever, and it throws plenty of twists. It makes self-referential humor and plays with your emotions. It's everything that makes a good RPG good and SMASHES IT ALL TOGETHER.

Really, really great game.

Ive played through pacifist route twice, and I will once I have time play genocide.

Worth $10 and more.

I got it and played it...but unfortunately I don't like it. The characters are charming but something about it just gives me a bad feeling and after playing it, I felt grim for the rest of the night. Flowey calling me selfish for not caring about the other monsters after I spared Toriel, even though I did NOT kill any of the other monsters... The book at the library saying humans don't need love and compassion in their souls to exist or something like that reminding me of all the bad people in the world... and Papyrus pretending to date me made me feel betrayed and reminded me of my ex-boyfriend. :( I like games that make me feel good and brighten my day but this just put a complete damper on my spirits even though it started out alright.

Even so, my favorite character is the sleeping ghost... I forgot his name. XD

I got it and played it...but unfortunately I don't like it. The characters are charming but something about it just gives me a bad feeling and after playing it, I felt grim for the rest of the night. Flowey calling me selfish for not caring about the other monsters after I spared Toriel, even though I did NOT kill any of the other monsters... The book at the library saying humans don't need love and compassion in their souls to exist or something like that reminding me of all the bad people in the world... and Papyrus pretending to date me made me feel betrayed and reminded me of my ex-boyfriend. :( I like games that make me feel good and brighten my day but this just put a complete damper on my spirits even though it started out alright.

Even so, my favorite character is the sleeping ghost... I forgot his name. XD
You're probably thinking of Napstablook and he's SO CUTE

But the game is designed to make you feel bad and sad at first. The damper will be lifted though because the ending to the pacifist route is the sweetest thing you ever did see.

I watched the Game Grumps play undertale on youtube before I bought it, and even after knowing what happens, it's still such a good game. So far I've done a pacifist neutral and a true pacifist route. I'm currently doing a mixed neutral route for the Mettaton ending, and then I'll probably do genocide.

ah im honestly playing it rn (dw ive watched lets plays) and ahh its so sad but so funny omg

also the reason flowey called you selfish is bc [spoilerS] - you'll find out ;)

MMMMM I may or may not be absolute undertrash and my profile pic may or may not be me and my trash squad in undertale cosplay laying on the floor feeling like garbage

But yes I have played it and believe me when I say that I really do not play games. My anxiety is very bad to the point that I cannot play a lot of games due to so many surprises and whatnot. Now I diiiid have to watch a full playthrough before playing since I knew there's lots of shocking twists and stuff and it wouldn't have been good if I just played it, but I have played through pacifist and a neutral ending.

(Also my girlfriend and I cosplayed Alphys and Undyne at ALA and we got to guest star in an OliRoux cosplay video which should be out soon and photos under the cut)

tumblr_o1t29bkRal1ukgfdco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1t29bkRal1ukgfdco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1t29bkRal1ukgfdco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1t29bkRal1ukgfdco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1t29bkRal1ukgfdco5_1280.jpg

Holy crap they're huge I'm so sorry

I'm also going to be cosplaying Chara at Wondercon with my sister as Goat Mommy and my gf as Asriel, and my best friend Miranda will be joining us as Frisk and it's the first time we'll be meeting irl and I'm soso excited omg

I've only watched the beginning of playthroughs 'cause I wanna go through personal experience I heard this game is suppose to be. So tempting to all the playthroughs, though...

An absolutely AMAZING game. I've played through the Pacifist Route twice, and I'm currently going through a Genocide Route. The story is so well developed, and the characters are so easy to love. It's extremely easy to get caught up in the story itself, and there's so many mysteries and secrets that even if you finish the game, I guarantee you there is still more for you to find and explore. I would definitely recommend playing this game.

I have the demo, and I have to say, the mechanics are very smooth. Toby did a great job. All that's left is for me to get the full version on Steam.

I love Undertale. For the story, the character diversity (at least three characters are nonbinary, this includes Napstablook, one is a metaphor for being transgender), a major lesbian couple... And the music, the gameplay, everything.

I love it.

Mettaton is my favorite character because I look up to him, in a way. He is my comfort character. I know it's stupid, but it just... kind of makes me feel validated to see a character that is a metaphor for being a trans man that still likes "girly" things. That's so me and I love it. And he is so condifent too! And I just love robots, I can't help it.

I'll just have to say it's not a good game to see a playthrough of, honestly. You have to play it yourself and see everything (I reccomend using a spoiler free walkthrough though).

Just got the game, huge thanks to Jhud for their generosity! I'll start playing tonight!

I'm doing the Genocide Route for last since I don't have the guts to kill Sans (trust me, he's my favorite character, I'd start crying if I killed him).

Glad I could help you with getting Undertale!

I've been itching to replay the game yet again, though if I remember correctly I was in the middle of Souless Pacifist, might have to actually get to it later.

Glad I could help you with getting Undertale!

I've been itching to replay the game yet again, though if I remember correctly I was in the middle of Souless Pacifist, might have to actually get to it later.
The Mad Dummy is getting on my nerves lol

He keeps using these rockets and I have to make them hit him rather than me XD I need to stock up on food.

SANS IS OVERRATED.

PERSONALLY, I PREFER THE GREAT PAPYRUS.

papyrus_intensifies_by_failedluckfemscout-d9jd2xy.gif

*Is a Papyrus fan*

Flowey lover here.

Man, it's freaky how the mindset of genocide route Frisk would be. You not only kill everyone you meet, but you actively seek and kill every monster in the area. It still weirds me out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back