Best One

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylaa

Reaction score
Hey guys! ^~^ Recently, I've started to look at Tamagotchi's and decided I want one! At first, I was thinking about the original 1997 Tamagotchi, but then I saw the 4U and thought it was pretty awesome. I was also looking at the 4Uplus but because of money situations right now, I can only spend so much.

Because I'm not able to get the 4U app on any of my devices, is it still a good Tamagotchi to play? Or should I choose a different one?

I would love the help and information! ~ ^~^

If you can't use the app, I wouldn't recommend it. I'd rather get a Tamagotchi P's. This one's fun even if you don't have an infrared device, due to the different pins you can attach to it that contain games and stuff.

Hey guys! ^~^ Recently, I've started to look at Tamagotchi's and decided I want one! At first, I was thinking about the original 1997 Tamagotchi, but then I saw the 4U and thought it was pretty awesome. I was also looking at the 4Uplus but because of money situations right now, I can only spend so much.

Because I'm not able to get the 4U app on any of my devices, is it still a good Tamagotchi to play? Or should I choose a different one?

I would love the help and information! ~ ^~^
yeah. but beware, all color tamas are made only in japanese language. but there are lots of translation guides out there if you just google them!

The 4U has its charm, but it has a lot less content and features than the other color-screen Tamagotchis. If you're going to spend that much money, rather get an IDL or a P's instead. IDs are also pretty good for their price. The 1997 Tamagotchi is cute but it has hardly any features and only one game, so if you're looking for something with more stuff to do then maybe get a Connection Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back