How long does a Tamagotchi run for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it depends on the brand of battery you are using. I normally use Energizer so I'd say about 2-3 months is how long the batteries will last (if you also are using Energizer). Also a tip to save battery life, when you're on the clock screen hold the C button and press the B button to come to the contrast screen. Once there you can change the contrast of your screen to the lightest setting. This will save battery life (only on the V5 and up).

Honestly it depends on the brand of battery you are using. I normally use Energizer so I'd say about 2-3 months is how long the batteries will last (if you also are using Energizer). Also a tip to save battery life, when you're on the clock screen hold the C button and press the B button to come to the contrast screen. Once there you can change the contrast of your screen to the lightest setting. This will save battery life (only on the V5 and up).
Yes, the only think I know is that the V5 has glitches if the battery isn´t very "Full" and you have to change it after just some weeks before it will glitch and it will delete itself c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back