Nana Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
ba090fc2ce14497fa8be378ad9b41c59.jpg

Hello friends. Who here knows about the Chinese virtual pet called Nana Moon? It's original name is 梦月精灵, which means 'Dream of the Wizards' or something like that.

I don't know much about these pets but the characters look ULTRA CUTE. There are two videos on Youtube about them.

Video of the Mini version

Video of the Maxi version

I don't know much about them but I still want one so badly because of the characters. There's also a cartoon based on these pets; unfortunately it's Chinese, while only two episodes are dubbed in English. Here's one of them -

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
[Amy's in her fully evolved form in the OP, but she doesn't actually evolve in the anime until season 2]

It's about a girl called Cocoa who gets transported by her virtual pet to a magical world called Nana Moon. She befriends Princess Amy and must save Nana Moon and all its Moon Genies from upcoming disaster, but meanwhile, Liza and her minions are jealous of Amy and because they want to rule the kingdom instead.

It looks a lot like anime and the characters remind me of Tamagotchi. X3

You can find the Nana Moon virtual pets on Tamagotchishop, Aliexpress, or Taobao.

I wish there was a full sub/dub of the cartoon. ;3;

I just received mine today, I got the mini version, but I would love to get the maxi version because it has more than 2 games.And I like how the shell looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine, it's the Maxi version. It's super fun but rather challenging since you need to spend money on everything you do, including medicine and cleaning poop. There are 5 games and they're really fun, though a bit difficult. There are quite a few cool items too.

So from the videos it looks like both of these are based on the QPet program? (Or maybe the other way around...) If one was going to buy just one of them, I'd guess the "Maxi" version would be the best choice?

QPets are popping up out of China under many different names and have very similar cases and programs to the Mini Nana Moon, there's a TamaTalk thread about them here. You can also find videos of them on youtube so you can see just how similar the interfaces are. :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back