Getting an admin for account lockout

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitaya Heart

Reaction score
Hi

I have a friend who is having issues logging into this forum. She's been trying for almost a week to get on with no success.

Is there a reliable way to get hold of an Admin/Moderator?

Extra info:

Her username is OmNomKawaii

This is her first and only account so there shouldn't be any kind of ban.

Thanks! (0.~)v

Oh, that's happened before... does she use gmail? Maybe she'll have to try with a different email account, or wait for Admin to verify it for her.

Oh, that's happened before... does she use gmail? Maybe she'll have to try with a different email account, or wait for Admin to verify it for her.
Yes she has gmail. She was going to try with another email account but she can't because she wants to keep that username and she can't use the username to try to register new account. But how does she get in contact with the admin?

Yes she has gmail. She was going to try with another email account but she can't because she wants to keep that username and she can't use the username to try to register new account. But how does she get in contact with the admin?
Hmm! To get in touch with Admin, you (not your friend), will have to send him a PM, or personal message.

First, find Admin's profile by searching for it under the search bar on here. Next, once your on his profile, click the button in the right hand corner. It will say "Send me a message."

Hint: his username is just "Admin."

I'd give you a link to his profile but I am not sure if that is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back