Hi there! I'm new to the forum and just need help with everything!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okugatatchi_Chan

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

so I just got new batteries to my tamagotchi and, luckily, it still works!

Right now, my Okugatatchi is married and has 3 kids. I'm in 2G.

I have a few questions about the game.

I noticed that my tamagotchi does strange things!

It shows the parents and it has bananas and they're peeling them??? I don't know its weird!

also is it possible to go back to my first generation? I miss them! I had a ninja family (purposely, because they're so cute!).

one last thing! so I saw that my bonds percentage hasn't increased at all and I looked up how to increase them (play Shoe Pairs and Mini Golf) and nothings happening. I played both games until I reached $100 (or whatever the currency is) and nothing is happening.

What should I do to increase the bonds???

If I reply late, I'm so sorry!

Hello and welcome to TT! Here's some answers to your questions:

I noticed that my tamagotchi does strange things!
It shows the parents and it has bananas and they're peeling them??? I don't know its weird!
Just a cute, random animation that occurs throughout the day. ^_^

also is it possible to go back to my first generation? I miss them! I had a ninja family (purposely, because they're so cute!).
No, once you move on you unfortunately cannot go back to the first gen. (And I agree, the Ninja family is the best. :D )

one last thing! so I saw that my bonds percentage hasn't increased at all and I looked up how to increase them (play Shoe Pairs and Mini Golf) and nothings happening. I played both games until I reached $100 (or whatever the currency is) and nothing is happening.
What should I do to increase the bonds???
Have you noticed that during the day your tamas ask to do a special activity? (The one when you have to go to the 6th icon.) Doing the first one will increase intelligence bond, second will be beauty points, and the third will increase artistic points. Doing the sames ones over and over again till you reach 100% bond will give you the Mame :newmametchi: , Meme :) , or Kutchi :lol: pure family. (I could be wrong about the bonding though. It has been a long time since I played with my V5. :p )

I hope you found this helpful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you noticed that during the day your tamas ask to do a special activity? (The one when you have to go to the 6th icon.) Doing the first one will increase intelligence bond, second will be beauty points, and the third will increase artistic points. Doing the sames ones over and over again till you reach 100% bond will give you the Mame :newmametchi: , Meme :) , or Kutchi :lol: pure family. (I could be wrong about the bonding though. It has been a long time since I played with my V5. :p )
I looked into this a little more and here's what I found:

Bonding for regular V5: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901

Bonding for V5 celebrity: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=19925

(And in case you don't know which one you have, here is an great guide to the V5 celebrity: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/177215-tamagotchi-v5-v55-or-celebrity/

If your tama is the opposite of that discription, you have a V5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back