Which Digimon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamasiaPotchi

Reaction score
Ok, I have one of the original brick shaped Digimon but I can't find it anywhere, and on ebay they're too stupidly priced, but the other ones are more reasonable, but I don't know which one to get.

Which is the best one? There's the D tectors, D gatheres, D whatever elsers!! lol. All the different season ones.

I want the that is most like the original ones, where you can raise the digimon (but if it has added things too then that's great).

From some of the reviews I've read you can't do that on all of them. Is this true? One thing I read said that on one you just shake it and play a game. *Blinks*

Help please? =(

I'd buy the original, Brick-Shaped Digimon, this hassle looking for a new one is not really worth it. my bet is look for the first released Modernised Digimon, they maybe the same...but i'm just guessing...

I already have the brick one and can't find it. That's why I wanted to know about the others =( All the brick ones on ebay are stupidly priced but the "newer" digivices are cheaper.

Thanks anyway. =)

I already have the brick one and can't find it. That's why I wanted to know about the others =( All the brick ones on ebay are stupidly priced but the "newer" digivices are cheaper.
Thanks anyway. =)
They are not stupidly priced. Tamagotchi's are popular again and lots of people are looking for rare Tamagotchi's. That one was released in the '90s, and is rare. That is why it is so expensive. :rolleyes:

To me it is a stupid price =) Perhaps I should have said what I wanted it for in the first place, then you would have seen why I said it's stupidly priced. Although it is my view anyway, so it isn't wrong whatever.

I don't care how collectable they are, I'm not paying over £20 for something that I'm probably going to lose again anyway.

It may not be a stupid price for collectors, I wasn't saying it was, I'm saying it's a stupid price for someone like me who loses things easily and only wants one again because it will be fun again for a while =/

Now, does anyone have any of the other Digivice things? I can get a Season 4 D tector for a good price, but I still don't know what any of the others do. Google isn't helping at all.

Here's a somewhat long post from yours truly about his experience with Digimon pets. I'll use the TV show's dub names to make things easier.

First, if you're looking for a place to shop, Toys N Joys carries various Japanese Digimon pets, including the newest ones, Digimon Accel. As a big-time Digimon enthusiast, I have the Evil Genome of the Accel. I'm waiting for Ultimate Genome to be released, that has the Royal Knights on it. I'll skip the Nature Genome, but will get a Justice Genome as a Christmas present for my eldest niece, who loves the hand-scan option.

Then, go here for all the info you'll need on the Digimon pets, such as evolution requirements, which characters are on which, etc.

Here's my history of Digimon pets...

Original Had this one, lost it on a plane. :ph34r: Had Numemon, Devimon, and Monzaemon.

Pendulum Never had it.

Pendulum Progress Had this one, gave it to my eldest niece. Had Veedramon, ExVeemon, Paildramon.

Pendulum X Had this one, gave it to my nephew. Had Triceramon X and Ultimate Brachiomon.

Accel Currently have this one, and loving it. Had Darkdramon, Seraphimon, Matadormon, and Gallantmon X.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back