when does idl location open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
1) I just had a Lovelitchi in the previous 4th gen. Right now I have another Lovelitchi again in the 5th generation. Repeat. It has been so many hours that it had reached 4th happy symbol, but the 1st location Henshin Jo hasn't opened yet. How to fix this? If there is a way.

( The problem was the Kuishinobotchi in the 3rd or 4th gen did not make it to Tamatomo, and I had already married him off.)

2) So right now I had married off Lovelitchi. A baby boy is borned. In 6th gen. Do I have to wait until the 8th gen for the Henshin Jo to unlock, since I missed it in the previous gen?

1) I just had a Lovelitchi in the previous 4th gen. Right now I have another Lovelitchi again in the 5th generation. Repeat. It has been so many hours that it had reached 4th happy symbol, but the 1st location Henshin Jo hasn't opened yet. How to fix this? If there is a way.

( The problem was the Kuishinobotchi in the 3rd or 4th gen did not make it to Tamatomo, and I had already married him off.)

2) So right now I had married off Lovelitchi. A baby boy is borned. In 6th gen. Do I have to wait until the 8th gen for the Henshin Jo to unlock, since I missed it in the previous gen?
Hmm . . . I don't think so. It all depends on how many tamatomos you raise. Did you get tamatomo for the 2nd and 1st gen? If so, I think you just need to raise 1 more tamatomo. (The other lovelitchi doesn't count cuz they have the same happy symbols.)

Basically, to unlock any destination, you need to raise 4 different tamatomos. I don't think it depends on the generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back