Music you think Tamagotchis would listen to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What songs, artists/bands, or genres do you imagine Tamagotchi characters would like listening to? :D

I think Melodytchi would like classical music of course, but I think she'd like listening to just about anything else too. XD

I guess Candy Pakupaku would listen to Kyary Pamyupamyu, and Himespetchi would like love songs and bubblegum pop.

What do you think? :)

I think Purimatchi would listen to Ballets and classical music.

Mimitchi would listen to country, she just looks like a simple small town girl. (My inner Texan coming out XD)

I'm not sure why, but I could see Kuchipatchi listening to hip-hop. Himespetchi would definitely listen to J-pop, I could totally see her fangirling over her favorite j-pop bands!

And I totally agree with you on Mimitchi and country music!

himespetchi would LOVE bubblegum pop! she would listen to a lot of aqua too (especially the songs about love and devotion) and maybe some dance dance revolution stuff too. this song also fits her

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
lovelin would like j-pop groups like c-ute and kiraritchi + yumemitchi and memetchi would be more into k-pop (kara and girls generation)

i can see kuromametchi listening to some korean rap and maybe trance and mametchi listening to stuff like chiptune and video game soundtracks while studying. he'd also be into piano and violin (melodytchi too haha) maybe

i get the impression that both makiko and memetchi are super into artists like ariana grande and katy perry

Yukinkotchi will definitely listen to Frozen soundtracks. Knighttchi would listen to Owl City: Take to the sky

He seems like a simple eagle chick just desperately waiting for a chance to show his awesomeness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back