Life time tamagotchi 4U+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquelilla44

Reaction score
hi everybody,

i have a question and i really wonder: in old versions of tamagotchis that i had, when you were leaving your tamagotchi live too long without marry him, the character was becoming old and couldn't have babies anymore and you just had to wait that this one dies to get a new egg....

i think this is pretty sad and i don t want it to happen now.. but now that i have a tamagotchi 4U+, i wonder if this is still the same as i described when you let your character grow too long?

and if it is still the same thing, i would like to know after how many days this could happen...

i always stress with that and i never wait more than when my character is 6 years old for marry him....

thanks in advance !! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :rolleyes:

As far as I'm aware, the last Japanese version to have elder characters was the Tamagotchi Plus Color. A little research says that apparently no tamagotchis have been able to die of old age from the connection series onwards. I only have hands-on experience with the P's, but on that version you can keep your adult character for however long you want; there's no need to marry them off at a certain age if you don't want to. I think your 4U+ characters could probably be kept forever, too, as long as you continued taking care of them like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back