Tamagotchi 4U App Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchix3

Reaction score
Hey guys! I haven't posted on here in a while but I was in need of some help and I hope someone can assist ;-; (I'm desperate lolhelp)

First off, if this is in the wrong section, I am sorry D:

So I just started my first 4U today and I was registering it with the app. I made a Bandai/Namco ID and everything, and my tamagotchi synched with the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5, USA version. The model number is SM-G900V. The app was working at first, I downloaded a bingo game and it went through successfully. Since then, I have only been able to see the little animations when I touch my phone and my tamagotchi. It will no longer transfer items, the bingo game was the first and only thing that worked. When I touch my phone and my tamagotchi the screen doesn't shrink anymore. Also, I am tried with both the original Japanese app and the MrBlinky English one, and neither work now. ;-; I'm sorry if this kind of situation has been posted before, I've been looking around and I can't seem to find a solution. Thank you so much for your help; I will repay in friendship and lots of internet hugs. ^-^

:( :( :( :( :(

Make sure your phone has NFC enabled before you launch the app to be safe.

Before you press the the download button, immediately:

1. Grab your 4U and proceed to the connection icon (second from top).
  2. Select the option that says app (4Uアプリ). The Touch! indicator should appear.
  3. Press the download button on your app and stick the 4U unit to the back of your phone.
I use an S5 as well and the NFC hotspot appears to be on the upper half (just below the camera and the heartrate sensor).

Make sure the units never separate and are in complete contact. It may take several seconds for both devices to recognize each other as the phone will connect twice. Once to verify, and second to download.

Hope this helps.

^ so sorry I just saw this, haha. I actually ended up doing what you wrote only a few hours after I posted this!! All is working and well :D Thank you!! :blink: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back