Music Star and Tama-Go won't connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBoy9000

Reaction score
I have a Tamagotchi Music Star and a TamaTown Tama-Go. I wanted to connect, so I chose the connect icon on both. I chose "Other" on both, too. When I tried to connect, both the Music Star and Tama-Go didn't say "OK". Is this a problem with the connection or something? I want to know. :huh:

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and remember to reply if so.

Unfortunately, the Music Star and the Tama-Go aren't compatible. As far as I know, you can only connect the Tama-go with another Tama-go. As for the music star, I believe that you can connect it with another Music Star and a Familitchi.

Unfortunately, the Music Star and the Tama-Go aren't compatible. As far as I know, you can only connect the Tama-go with another Tama-go. As for the music star, I believe that you can connect it with another Music Star and a Familitchi.

music stars are compatible with tama-gos. if i remember, V5s are as well. i think they play a mini game with each other when you connect them.

---

as for connection with a v5, you have to start it on the v5. the v5 won't accept the connection if it's started on the tama-go. although, i'm pretty sure you can start it on the tama-go for a v6. i'm not exactly sure what's happening, but have you tried starting the connection on either one? (v6 -> tmgo or tmgo -> v6)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I have tried the "v6-Tama-Go" and "Tama-Go-v6" methods. Both don't work.

When you try to connect them they both say "Standby" right? Did you click the "B" button on at least one of them so it said "Connect'? If you don't they will not connect. However, if you are doing that and they still won't connect then maybe one of them has a faulty connector. I have a V4 and it just randomly stopped connecting one day (even though it could before). I hope you can get them to connect.

(By the way, the V5, V6, and Tama-Go can all connect. The V6 can marry both the V5 and Tama-Go, the V5 can marry the V6, and the Tama-Go can marry the V6. This means the V5 and Tama-Go can connect, but not marry.)

My Music Star is a Petitchi, and my Tama-Go is a Belltchi.

My Music Star is a Petitchi, and my Tama-Go is a Belltchi.
So are they still not able to connect? The age/type of your tama should not matter in it being able to connect or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
IR ports can sometimes be a pain to use. Make sure you're not using either tama in direct sunlight or in a place with a lot of heat/coldness or anything of drastic temperature. If the tama-go connects with other tama-go's and the v6 connects with other v6's, but not the two together, you might want to change the batteries (if connection isn't working at all, i strongly recommend changing the batteries).

i hope this helps in some way! :wub:

Will either tamagotchi connect to any other tamagotchi? it's possible, though very unfortunate, that your IR port on one of them doesn't work. You can try with another tamagotchi or by pointing a digital camera or cell phone camera at the IR and seeing if you can see it lighting up on the camera screen when you try to connect.

UPDATE: My Tama-Go is at the baby stage again.

Anyways, I tried to connect under my room's lamp. Are you sure it will work under a lamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back