TaMa IdL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
1) What's the diff b/n Tama Marche and Flea Market? I tried Marche and sell some of my toys from Tools seed, but it wouldn't work. There was no one at the park. I kept setting the time to 730, 815, 902, etc. But no one was there at the park, why?

But when I set the time for the Flea Market, it worked, I sold the stuff.

2) How long does it take for the Retro seed to be born after planted? My adult Perotchi has already been an adult. What's taking so long? What's the usual time?

3) How come my adult Perotchi really enjoys eating home refrigerator foods (rice), instead of most adult tamas only feeling happy when eating outside at restaurants?

1) What's the diff b/n Tama Marche and Flea Market? I tried Marche and sell some of my toys from Tools seed, but it wouldn't work. There was no one at the park. I kept setting the time to 730, 815, 902, etc. But no one was there at the park, why?

But when I set the time for the Flea Market, it worked, I sold the stuff.

2) How long does it take for the Retro seed to be born after planted? My adult Perotchi has already been an adult. What's taking so long? What's the usual time?

3) How come my adult Perotchi really enjoys eating home refrigerator foods (rice), instead of most adult tamas only feeling happy when eating outside at restaurants?
Okaym this time, I know I am right!

Answer to 1) There is a big difference to Tama Mache and Flea Market. For one, the Tama Mache only comes around at 9 a.m. You can only sell food there. You can't buy stuff, and the food you sell is available from the seeds you plant,

Answer to 2) For all seeds, it hatches right when your tamagotchi wakes up the next day (at 7:00 a.m.). To cheat, after you plant the seeds, set your tama to 6:59 a.m. Wait one minute, and when it wakes, press B to go to the backyard, and it will hatch. Careful, if a caterpillar sprouts or the plant becomes brown, you won't get anything!

Answer to 3) Perotchi must be different than other adults. Actually, I got Perotchi before on my iD L, and she did not like rice at all. It must be a glitch.

How come when my adult Gozarutchi went to the Henshin Jo, they said, "YOU NEED SOMETHING." What's is he missing?

sorry the link you provided doesn't work.

at which level does my tama reach the "changing icons"? Meaning I could change the background of the Stats, Meal, Bathroom, Door, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back