Dating Place Not Showing Up? (Tamagotchi Friends)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StelSolari

Reaction score
My Knighttchi is now eight and the dating place isn't showing up. Is there a specific time slot where it opens per day, or what are the conditions for the place to open? I'm getting a little worried since I'd like for him to get married LOL. Thanks!

(I might've time traveled out of boredom so if that's why it isn't working please let me know. Impatience is a killer :) )

My Knighttchi is now eight and the dating place isn't showing up. Is there a specific time slot where it opens per day, or what are the conditions for the place to open? I'm getting a little worried since I'd like for him to get married LOL. Thanks!

(I might've time traveled out of boredom so if that's why it isn't working please let me know. Impatience is a killer :) )
Hello! On Tamagotchi Friends, the date place should pop up when it turns 5 years. It stays there for good, too. So it must be a glitch. Try resetting youe tama and pressing download.

Hi there. Your tama must be at least 6 years old before marrying them of on the tamagotchi friends. If you pause it often, then of course,the date place won't come as your tama must be at least 144 hours old to get them married. Hope I helped!
Oh, so it's 144 hours! That definitely explains why -- I won't be timeskipping for a while. Thank you so much!! :)

Latest posts

Back