Kaley's Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaKaley

Reaction score
Hello Tamafriends! It's Kaley here with a new Tama-Go log! I hope you guys are fairly patient(with my spelling and my lack of tamagotchi experience). I want to start off with saying if you wanna pm me any suggestions or just to chat I'm open and I hope you enjoy this new log!

Day 1: (Catching ya'll up!)

When I started up the tamagotchi I didn't know what to expect, this was an early Christmas present I had gotten and I loved how it looked! *Insert super smiley face here!*

When I had put in all my details, I started up the tamagotchi and waited!!!

It had produced a boy! Kinotchi!! I've decided to name him Tate. So, when I say Tate you know who I'm talking about!!

When I started up my tamagotchi it was pretty late so he "went" twice, tried out the games, and said goodnight!

Day 2:

Tate had evolved into a Mattaritchi and was ready to be fed and played with! When I played a few of the games (Mainly the Long Jumper, I'm not really a fan of the bug one.. (Coin grab is okay too)) I had to go run some errands and when I came back Tate was happily bouncing on the screen ready to start the morning processes all over again.

I hadn't really gotten to looking at some of the features so I checked out the store and got corn dogs, pears, and bread. I also looked into the interior section and found that the forth one was really nice.

We also went to the park TWICE and didn't find anybody there. When I realized it was getting kinda late Tate went to bed and had a peaceful nights rest.

End of Day 2 stats:

Hunger: 5 Hearts

Happy: 5 Hearts

Training: 3 Bars

Friendship: 5 1/2 Hearts

15Lbs

Thanks for reading!

Latest posts

Back