Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

penapox

Reaction score
So I was at Toys R Us today when I realized that they had some Tamagotchi Friends for sale. Me being me, I immediately bought one. It's right next to me, it was sleeping and I turned the lights off as usual, but the lights suddenly turned on and there's a present beside the bed. I can't turn the lights back off. In fact, nothing seems to work. Spamming buttons doesn't do anything. It's the night before Christmas if that does anything :p It's still sleeping though, and the fact that the lights are on while it's sleeping scares me...

EDIT: Nevermind, the lights are back off. I don't know what happened there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing happened to me. Pretty sure it's a Christmas Eve Event! Santa actually left that, there's a whole animation for him leaving it. :3 Merry Christmas.

Santaclautchi visits most Tamagotchis when it's around 12;00AM at Christmas. The present is just for show and I don't think you'll get any extra items.

That is the Christmas animation. I saw Santaclautchi come on my two tamagotchi friends and leave a present too, So it is normal. I throght it was cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back