What did you get for Christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Here's what I got. :)

my_christmas_loot_by_tamagotchy-d9lf1wp.jpg

I got a blue p's (that didn't arrive yet), a p's plug - a black ribbon with glitter (that didn't arrive yet as well), a book, lots of candy, a blouse and a big chocolate with hazelnuts.

I don't ask for much for Christmas as I never really want anything so I got hair straighteners, fairy lights, a glass elephant (for my elephant collection omg shush) and money from my Dad (which was also birthday money as we had to return my present) And two packaged V3's. But me and my closest friends are doing our "family" Christmas tomorrow so I should get a few more things then.

Not gonna lie though, I prefer getting other people Christmas presents bc I find receiving them rly awkward and even if I like what I got I can't help but do a disgusted face because it's so awks omg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there's some cool stuff in there. That panda pocky looks delicious :)

I got some a fair-trade necklace and little turtle statue, and some fair-trade chocolate, tea, and lip balm. My father gave me a precision toolkit since I'm often disassembling electronics, and my mother gave me a gift card to Michaels, a craft store. I also got a David's Tea gift set in a secret santa!

I celebrate Christmas with my family but then my friends and I party and exchange gifts for New Years and that's generally the bigger event. :)

Super Mario Maker and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, plus two boxes of Pocky (Chocolate and Strawberry) and a big piggy bank full of AirHeads.

For actual Christmas day I got socks. :D :D But I ordered a Tamagotchi P and a 4U for my self, they should be arriving in January. :wub:

I got some dresses, some hoodies, a lot of chocolate, a lava lamp (and then the lightbulb for it blew out the next day), and a $50 gift card for the Warehouse

Not much this year, but then again I'm 20 and no one knows what to get me

We went my mom's cousin's Christmas party, and they gave us a lot of stuff to make up for the past 3 years! (because we couldn't see them then).

I got 2 packs of colored pencils, a pack of erasable/twistable ones, several coloring books (the adult kind with paisly), a puzzle book, a reusable Frozen cup. Also a pair of PJ's, some other clothes, and a giant box full of stuff. I also got a crochet kit and a Cat's Cradle kit. And some money.

My mom got a super-heavy cast iron pan in the shape of two pineapples. Lol.

I didn't really want anything this year, so my mom gave me a cute watch set from Disney, a board game I never heard of, and an Amazon giftcard. (Guess what I'm gonna buy with that!)

So I ordered a V6 I've been eyeing for a few weeks. The shell reminds me of candy.

Some J-Pop CDs (Namie Amuro - "Go Round/Yeah-Oh", "60s 70s 80s"; Koda Kumi - "Hotel", "Walk of My Life"; Ayumi Hamasaki - "Sixxxxxx")

A polaroid camera

Some new winter pajamas :D

Mo0o0o0o0o0o0oneeeeyy~~

Hope everyone had a happy and healthy Christmas! :D

Time to start listing things

Nintendo 3DS XL (In the red colour)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Super Smash Bros

Emoji pillows (which I use for armrests in bed)

And now, to start listing things that were in my stocking.

Box of snowcaps

Box of spree

2 candy canes

What I got:

- A WACOM drawing tablet

- ACHHD amiibo cards

-A Michale's gift card

The rest of the stuff I got were mostly stocking stuffers so..yeah. :p

My birthday is on the 27th, so I tend to get a lot of really fun combined presents from friends and family-- my two favorites this year being:

My customized Digby amiibo

HappilyCandied-RaincoatDigby-AmiiboCustom_1200_zpsznvxpybb.png

HappilyCandied-RaincoatDigby-Compare_1200_zpsvwjam7j2.png

My pink 2DS (which I've appropriately named 'Pink Toast'), imported from Europe

(Featured with a few of the latest additions in my Princess Peach collection)

PinkToast2DS_1920_zpssf006sjl.png

My birthday is right near Christmas so I get spoiled every year. I'm older now but my grandma still goes all out on me. I got a few video games and shoes. The big things I got were my Tama P, a SERGER (OMG I was freaking out I had no idea I would get one and I always wanted one) and a really nice wall mirror:D

My uncle also got me a butt load of random food cause he knows I'm a poor college student haha!

I took a photo of it. I should probably just start using my tablet camera, though. I'll take a better picture some time.

f60ae8ae1a.JPG

• A lot of candy/chocolate
  • Lush products - rose jam shower gel, blackberry bomb (i think thats it) bath bomb and candy mountain bubble bar
  • lots of soaps
  • pamper pack
  • eyebrow pencil/powder
  • rose quartz pendant
  • earrings
  • dresses
  • shorts
  • shoes
  • a LOT of face masks
  • marina and the diamonds merch (FROOT shirt and the scratch n sniff cherry shirt)
  • an otago highlanders jersey
  • jandals
and a bunch of things i dont remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back